Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do they forget they openly admit drink driving and driving while stoned, mugs, it hard boy lloyd going ti ring the police 🤣 what a little divvy, id be ashamed if my husband acted like that, i have a real man though, not a fun size one
the man could have a bath in a tin of baked beans, he’s probably not even tall enough to legally drive

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They do one escape room and now think they're detectives. Lloyd, you can change your bio from self taught chef, to self taught detective babes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Not Lloyd threatening to beat a woman up?? That weak little boy couldn’t punch himself out of a wet paper bag

Reactions: 19
Also, didn’t detectives Harvey-hulmes say they already knew the identity of Jason through patreon and through IPs and stuff? But in the live today they were like ‘AAAHA! WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE NOW’ like little kids. And they have the cheek to say they don’t lie…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Catching up on the last 7 pages has been WILD

I can’t believe Jason was a fan all along?!!!! AWOO JUMPSCARE

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Im baffed tbh... like WHAT WAS THE REASON?! What was the reason to be on here talking about her, to make a page to out her crappy behaviours, then identify yourself and go live, to not have it out with them in the box... to then be seen being a fan up until a few weeks ago tho you've been posting on here? Like I dont get it, all that to private all the videos and play to the sound of their tune? Did you just want attention from them? Like I dont get it so if you could help me understand please thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Im baffed tbh... like WHAT WAS THE REASON?! What was the reason to be on here talking about her, to make a page to out her crappy behaviours, then identify yourself and go live, to not have it out with them in the box... to then be seen being a fan up until a few weeks ago tho you've been posting on here? Like I dont get it, all that to private all the videos and play to the sound of their tune? Did you just want attention from them? Like I dont get it so if you could help me understand please thanks!
Yeah I completely understand being a fan then being pissed about the patreon and turning against her, but it’s the posting on here as far back as 2021 to then become a fan afterwards that’s throwing me off 😂

It’s annoying as it only feeds Edens ego, I can imagine her getting a hard on as soon as she saw previous DMs from Jason/Holly, thinking it’s a “disgruntled fan”. If it was a loyal tattler who could call her out on her BS it defo would have hit better

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah I completely understand being a fan then being pissed about the patreon and turning against her, but it’s the posting on here as far back as 2021 to then become a fan afterwards that’s throwing me off 😂
I don't understand the going live tbh... with gifts on also may I add... its just bizzare!
---
Its giving 'more faces than the town hall clock' and im not about that lifeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well edens deleted her doxxing…. So either she was told that it is illegal or she’s stood down now Jason’s taken the videos down….

Reactions: 12
Creating a profile to go on the cole and Abbie thread to defend them was an odd start. And then talk about Eden on here for ages but be in her DMs and her family and friends. It's just weird

Reactions: 6
Creating a profile to go on the cole and Abbie thread to defend them was an odd start. And then talk about Eden on here for ages but be in her DMs and her family and friends. It's just weird
Bloody gives you Cheffy vibes doesn't it?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #62 Roses are red, Edens face is fake, Little Legs Lloyd has to stand on a box to reach the cake

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion -
eden harvs - edens fans are on tattle, Stewart little wants a battle, depressed in the shed and both gone in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.