Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell on holiday with my kids, just looked and it's all kicked off!!

Jason/Holly still love ya! Your vids are ace! At the end of the day we are all united in that we know greeden is a lying, bullying witch and she deserves to be outed.

bleeping audacity of her asking what lies she's told 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was a fan but like I said in the live I just cannnnt after getting people to pay for patreon after hyping up a wedding to vulnerable people who dote on her every word and can’t afford it.
Genuine curiosity but what made you post in here last year and then switch to being a fan?

No hate, it’s just in this thread, peoples hatred seems to grow the more they find out about eden so I’m genuinely shocked you went from hater to fan and straight back to hater 😂

Reactions: 16
This thread was getting boring, I wouldn’t be surprised if Eden is Jason/Holly to up her views and keep her relevant lol

Reactions: 13
This thread was getting boring, I wouldn’t be surprised if Eden is Jason/Holly to up her views and keep her relevant lol
Unless Eden can shape shift it’s defo another person 😂
---
Nooo Jason’s videos have gone, please don’t tell me Eden succeeded or has bribed @lollypop89 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Genuine curiosity but what made you post in here last year and then switch to being a fan?

No hate, it’s just in this thread, peoples hatred seems to grow the more they find out about eden so I’m genuinely shocked you went from hater to fan and straight back to hater 😂
I was wrong wasn’t last year it was 2021.
I don’t think there is anything in this world that would make me “like” her enough to message her or soph. I really don’t understand. Do you like her don’t you like her? Can’t have it both ways. Although Jason I am grateful for you showing us the tit show that is patreon.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Jason’s live for those who missed it… it’s possibly jumbled because I had to compress the whole lot of it to be able to upload it here and obvs some have gone blurry because of that but hopefully you’ll get the gist
---
I also have Eden and Sofia’s insta stories, I’m not sure if they were already uploaded or not?

Attachments

• 50.9 KB
  • 26.9 KB
    • Heart
    Reactions: 11
    Jason’s live for those who missed it… it’s possibly jumbled because I had to compress the whole lot of it to be able to upload it here and obvs some have gone blurry because of that but hopefully you’ll get the gist
    ---
    I also have Eden and Sofia’s insta stories, I’m not sure if they were already uploaded or not?
    Lmaoooo at Lloyd saying it’s piracy

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    The part where he calls her sweetcorn 😂😂😂😂😂 wish she’d of let one of them in the live tbh lol
    It’s him thinking he’s Sherlock Holmes finding her personal page meanwhile tattlers have been on there since yesterday. Better luck next time little man

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Unless Eden can shape shift it’s defo another person 😂
    ---
    Nooo Jason’s videos have gone, please don’t tell me Eden succeeded or has bribed @lollypop89 😂😂
    She’s poss feeling a little overwhelmed maybe, I’m not sure… the likes are still there so the videos aren’t deleted, just set to private

Reactions: 6
    Lmaoooo at Lloyd saying it’s piracy
    do they forget they openly admit drink driving and driving while stoned, mugs, it hard boy lloyd going ti ring the police 🤣 what a little divvy, id be ashamed if my husband acted like that, i have a real man though, not a fun size one

Reactions: 16
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.