Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way I thought in that pizza express video that their French student was elphaba hahaha

Reactions: 3
I would honestly slap this ugly little shortarse art attack looking beg of a bleep into next week if I saw him. Absolute state of him with his pathetic baby voice.

Really don’t get people on here who say he’s any better than Eden. They both deserve each other.
IMG_5565.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She said "I love you Lloyd, I just never get the ick"
That was a lie, that was her trying to talk herself out of the very obvious ick she had.
He's the ickiest little man that's ever walked the planet, she definitely gets the ick constantly.

Reactions: 14
Oh Emily, babe. Get a grip
That was hilarious 😂😂 she really thought she was doing something lol x

Also because I've been blocked for so long I've missed so much stuff. I didn't know she new David Attenborough personally and they were pen friends?! Why didn't anyone tell me? Oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just a random thought but they do acknowledge a lot of what people say (Red Bull. LinkedIn beggy lost? never wanting to work with her, cake box, Callies birthday being the wedding day, bleep and register, leaving piles of dog tit etc) .. and by that I mean they mention it, Eden will cry or both her and Lloyd will be aggressive twats screaming “duck off”

But they have never ever addressed Lloyds boosters 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.