Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m blocked on insta and it automatically makes you blocked on any other accounts you have too, any suggestions how I can get around that? 😂
Don't know she blocked me on my actual 1 but fake 1 I can still find her account both have same email account

Reactions: 2
She said it finished at 11 but a lot of people left before because of taxis
left because it was boring AF more like. I have seen more atmosphere at a wake than there was at that shambles of a wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d love to go to a wedding like this, both insecure as duck about their size difference, constantly trying to hide it in pictures, the groom standing on a box!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lloyd managed his wedding ‘nerves’ by thc. Imagine having to get high to get married.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
until late?? weren’t they all tucked up and NOT having sex by 8pm?? 😭
Didn’t the order of events thing she show say carriages at 11pm? So they left their own wedding early like they do everything else 😂
---
Lloyd managed his wedding ‘nerves’ by thc. Imagine having to get high to get married.
I mean, you would have to be to marry in to that freakshow family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ll say this once, as it grinds my gears. But if this girl had one bit of consistency, maybe people would actually believe what comes out of her mouth.
- “I’m trying to watch my weight and be healthier” *Goes to pizza express and eats pizza and chocolate cake*
- “I wish people would stop asking if I’m pregnant *click baits pregnancy and their future children*
- “David Attenborough is my idol” *I’ve not even read his book*
- “Words kill, be kind” *slates her own family, followers and friends*
- “Mental health is serious” *lies about mental health for upgrades at concerts, laughs about C Flack*
- “Emetaphobia ruins my life” *eats the most triggering foods and doesn’t give a f*
- “I hate my body” *body checks in every video*

I dunno man, she’s just never consistent, does she even know her own personality or does she just make it up - is it adhd? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s lying about them huel shakes I tried them before and it tasted like sick 😂. You can even see in the video she’s trying not to be and hold it in 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Lloyd did a PR for huel a few years ago, let me go find it. They’re definitely being paid for that even if she claims it ain’t an ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m currently 13 pages behind🫣

but this comment… if they do have a child, when that child grows up they will forever be reminded that their disgusting mother once said she would kill her babies worrying that Lloyd would love them more than her.. her children are going to grow up seeing all the hate she has online, all the foul things she has ever said and when that day comes it’s going to bite her in the ass and I cannot wait to watch that tit unravel😍

oh what perfect parents they’ll make 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I’m currently 13 pages behind🫣

but this comment… if they do have a child, when that child grows up they will forever be reminded that their disgusting mother once said she would kill her babies worrying that Lloyd would love them more than her.. her children are going to grow up seeing all the hate she has online, all the foul things she has ever said and when that day comes it’s going to bite her in the ass and I cannot wait to watch that tit unravel😍

oh what perfect parents they’ll make 😂😂
What the duck? How can someone say that??? She’s disgusting and I’m sorry she does not deserve children if that is how she see a relationship a child has with their father.

Reactions: 7
Interesting choice to suddenly want to film the podcast from home.. financially motivated perhaps, studio fees too much?

Reactions: 11
Interesting choice to suddenly want to film the podcast from home.. financially motivated perhaps, studio fees too much?
Just had someone tell me that she makes tens of thousands on brand deals 😂😂😂 please. I’m actually dead. They asked me if I’m naive. I think it might be the other way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It definitely seems like that escape room was gifted but she hasn’t declared it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.