Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LL and needy eedy are losing it because she won’t bow down to them. She’s minding her manners so she doesn’t get kicked off live. You can tell she’s dying to let loose. Hahaha. Eden will be posting a crying video asap. LL can’t say anything other than melt. She won’t add anyone to the box and now they are picking on her accent 😂😂 poor Jason.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
imagine being so obsessed with LL and eben that you think someone is copying their accent. such deluded followers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i am dying at them all saying they’ve found her but jason literally posted her actual account yesterday. they really don’t have 2 brain cells between them

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m dead crying at Lloyd like found ya ALMOST A DAY LATER 😭, better late than never ey lloyd

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on it are golden, someone said Lloyd's late to the party because he couldn't reach the keyboard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Someone’s just said it’s been posted to Instagram? I don’t have it can someone check

Reactions: 2
Little legs getting hyped up ready to go flatten Jason out

I really wanted to post a gif where Warwick Davis falls out the car but I can't post it 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.