Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit mini moon - which I think they left early as Lloyd said “three suitcases for three days” .. unless they count the day they left as a day.

Swimming alone, going to Primark, eating to fill a void, playing board games where your goblin husband looks like he could cry he’s so bored. But their love is like no other right?

She’s going to force a baby because they have nothing else. She said her job is lonely .. but they are literally glued together. They are so unfulfilled and miserable in their bubble of tit.

Reactions: 23
The fact they're calling it a "mini moon" because they're still expecting their freebie is killlllling me hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Edens podcasts have just turned in to her and Lloyd indirectly addressing their latest controversies 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
honestly thought he couldn’t be more of an ick.

mocking people for calling your beggy behaviour out by attempting to brag about being offered 3 honeymoons off the back of it? 🤢

I cannot imagine finding a man with his work ethic and entitlement attractive.

i was going to say I’d rather date a *insert lowly job title here* but actually, any paid employment is better than the absolute bare minimum, grubby, exploitive ‘job’ they do.

my partner works bloody hard for our family (as do I) and it does afford us a life where treats, trips and the odd splurge are a possibility. However, we could lose it all tomorrow and as long as he kept the same work ethic he has now, I’d still consider him to be a better man, and provider, than Tubby Lumpkins could ever dream of being.

they are a match made in heaven.

what a sad little life, Jane. Have fun showing your ‘DJ skills’ to the shed wall, shame you aren’t allowed out to play with your mates though.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Edens podcasts have just turned in to her and Lloyd indirectly addressing their latest controversies 😂😭
I’ve lost all sense of what a podcast actually is. All she does is record herself having convos with her family members which is the whole premise of her tiktok account anyway so surely it’s just a YouTube video, not a podcast 😂

Reactions: 12
Nice balanced dinner….pizza express suddenly gifted us after finding out Frankie and bennys was shut down 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m blocked on insta and it automatically makes you blocked on any other accounts you have too, any suggestions how I can get around that? 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m blocked on insta and it automatically makes you blocked on any other accounts you have too, any suggestions how I can get around that? 😂
Search watch insta stories on google. You can see anyones stories and grid posts as long as their account is public!

Reactions: 7
I have a couple accounts on insta. Blocked by some people on one and can still access with my other account. Unless they block on both it should still work :) x
---
Also. Jason’s latest videos. 😳.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.