Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Holly was a genuine fan of hers and was annoyed at the whole Patreon thing and has since seen sense.

Not really the gotcha that Eden wanted, just highlights her selfishness affects the few fans she still has.

Reactions: 30
No, you're not. I was going to quote your post but I was enjoying the comments on the live, messaging Eden in support this year? Girl what.
literally like a few weeks ago as well!! I don’t like Eden but just wow 😬

what does “but they’re disabled“ mean on that post?

Reactions: 7
This is why Eden gifts people, so she can use them as weapons and throw them under buses when she needs. That is savage. She truly is a narc.

whatever Jason’s intentions were it’s clear many of us did used to enjoy edens content… then saw sense. I don’t give a tit if she was a supporter whatev, least it’s shared light on how much of a twit waffle Eben is.

Reactions: 18
No, you're not. I was going to quote your post but I was enjoying the comments on the live, messaging Eden in support this year? Girl what.
Like you've now given them ammunition to use for the rest of their days! They won't see it as someone who has genuinely seen through them, like Eben thinks... its just because she hasn't sent Holly money and thats the hill she'll now die on with all this!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I definitely thought a big ffs, but that live was entertaining 😂
---
My favourite part was them all coming in like “we’ve found you” “found you” like the account didn’t say who it was 18 hours ago 😭 you can just imagine them all around a desktop with magnifying glasses trying to work out who it was, all the cogs turning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does Eden realise doxxing people is illegal? Regardless of whether she shared her profile… they thought they had one up on her but doxxing is still doxxing..

Reactions: 21
Eden, sorry if this isn’t the time but can you wear your elvis jumpsuit when you take Jason to court? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Like you've now given them ammunition to use for the rest of their days! They won't see it as someone who has genuinely seen through them, like Eben thinks... its just because she hasn't sent Holly money and thats the hill she'll now die on with all this!
She had sent messages and mentioned her on her story in June this year 😂 girl Edens been a nasty person for years, this isn't new. It makes us look like fans but we're not 😒

Reactions: 8
Why is it every time she gets called out, something like this happens, and she'll now spin it her way and everything else will be forgotten. I hate to say this but I think I'd have preferred "jason" to be an actual troll.

Cause now Holly just looks like a disgruntled follower 🙈

Reactions: 17
She had sent messages and mentioned her on her story in June this year 😂 girl Edens been a nasty person for years, this isn't new. It makes us look like fans but we're not 😒
Totally agree with you. But am I the only one that finds it a bit sad that people who are fans of Eden take their time out of their day to message her and she never replies to them? I suppose we can’t expect Eden harvz, the mega tiktok star to reply to messages from fans 🤷‍♀️ . Idk, it just seems like Eden wants to take all the benefits from having fans but never interacts with them unless it benefits her (for example, when she sets her phone up when meeting someone in a shop or restaurant and then posts it to tiktok.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
But like someone said, I once liked Edens content, years ago mind. Like most of us did, it doesn't mean she can't post Edens content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does Eden realise doxxing people is illegal? Regardless of whether she shared her profile… they thought they had one up on her but doxxing is still doxxing..
Has she actually doxxed her though? I missed that bit x

Reactions: 1
Totally agree with you. But am I the only one that finds it a bit sad that people who are fans of Eden take their time out of their day to message her and she never replies to them? I suppose we can’t expect Eden harvz, the mega tiktok star to reply to messages from fans 🤷‍♀️ . Idk, it just seems like Eden wants to take all the benefits from having fans but never interacts with them unless it benefits her (for example, when she sets her phone up when meeting someone in a shop or restaurant and then posts it to tiktok.)
You've hit the nail on the head. All of her fans are fans turned 'haters' because she is fake as duck, makes them believe she cares about people on a personal level but when you realise that's all a facade you see her for what she is.

she's a narcissist and people are just props for her to use when it can benefit her

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.