Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how many people are on this mini moon?? trust me i flippin love scran but this would feed the 5000 😬 also pot noodles in case they feel “lazy” girl if i speak…
Probs just gonna get stoned and sit and eat and watch Netflix. So, nothing new. There’s literally no meals in that food she’s bought. A pizza with chips and four pot noodles. Okay.

How unfit is she if she’s gasping from holding her breath underwater for a tiny little length….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she been gifted this staycation do we reckon? She’s worked with them before and marked them as gifted but not today… wonder if she’s paid or if she has conveniently forgotten to mark it as an ad/gifted
She’s made a ‘mini moon playlist so I reckon it’s been gifted or is promo. She said she went a couple of years ago so I’m assuming that’s before she met Lloyd, if I was going on my honeymoon I wouldn’t want to go somewhere myself or even my husband had been before, especially without me
---
That won’t be there long 🤐😂
It probably will as Eden thinks smoking weed is really really really bleeping cool 😎 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She’s made a ‘mini moon playlist so I reckon it’s been gifted or is promo. She said she went a couple of years ago so I’m assuming that’s before she met Lloyd, if I was going on my honeymoon I wouldn’t want to go somewhere myself or even my husband had been before, especially without me
---

It probably will as Eden thinks smoking weed is really really really bleeping cool 😎 😆
This was the trip she made that cringey love island TikTok
Haha this one

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
New posts of her from patreon buying more useless crap. How does she not have enough clothes???
She doesn't wash ANYTHING. just buys new I swear. I bet they are up to their necks in debt and she's one of those that goes round saying I'll avoid debt collectors for X amount of years and it'll be written off.

Reactions: 10
it was Yaz, it has been pre recorded when Yaz was sofa surfing there.
It doesn't matter but it's Freya talking, it's the same day Eden Freya and Sof were on the sofa talking about becoming the female jackass. If it was Yaz she would 10000% be in the video she wouldn't be able to resist

Reactions: 6
Also what concerns me is that there is an unguarded pool, deep and she’s taken 4 untrained dogs who she hardly cares for, what if one falls in the pool, she has no cares for these dogs other than followers … I genuinely have a feeling something bad will happen!

Reactions: 13
Hahahaaj innit I live 20 mins from Dover and it's a bleeping shithole man
---

Hahahaha class
I don't live far from there either 👀 I wouldn't go there for a holiday even if it was a freebie 🤣 but she's desperate so

Reactions: 4
Just seen this (only made it 10 secs in) but OMG 😬

why is he putting a baby voice on? Also hilarious that you can see him reading it 😂😂

I’m so embarrassed for him. How does he go around giving it the biggun when he is like this 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m bleeping howling at them going on honeymoon to DOVER 🤣🤣🤣
i went to New York for my honeymoon 🤣 damn that 9-5 job both me and my husband worked! imagine saving for 2 years and working hard for something Eden? ah no, you just work ya ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Swim a whole length of the pool … erm she used her huge flipper feet to get her about 75% of the way.

Maybe Lloyds not in shot but what a sad mini moon … her playing in the pool alone and them arguing before they even left.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The video of the Pour Moi haul. Little legs going “wow” so much in the background made my skin crawl, whether he’s being serious or not what an absolute ick of a man.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.