Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Superb idea to be really concerned about your privacy then post exactly where you’ll be the next few days.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What in the booster seat
He’s got his phone on his lap so obviously uses his phone when driving the bleeping prick.
Last time I was in Dover there were literally people fighting in the town square in the middle of the day so I don’t suppose they’ll be venturing out too far it’s rough as hole

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She definitely did not use her air bnb vouchers for the moon of doom. No way. She’s also not stated gifted on her video. Naughty Eden.

Reactions: 9
So have they paid for this then or what? Or has she begged it and not marked it as an AD?

Reactions: 1
The owner of that place is deffo gonna return to new stains and a hidden fossilised shite somewhere . Tramps.

Reactions: 15
Couldn’t imagine anything less relaxing than taking two puppies that aren’t toilet trained to someone else’s place.

Reactions: 13
how many people are on this mini moon?? trust me i flippin love scran but this would feed the 5000 😬 also pot noodles in case they feel “lazy” girl if i speak…

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Lets be real, yazzy has paid for everything inc her latest haul and the hired car to keep up appearances for her darling little eben!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.