Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the word narcissist/ narcissistic personality is used too much on tiktok and generally these days, however I do strongly believe she is a narc. Like someone just said, the signs are glaringly obvious - she can't even hide it anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her crying video has backfired fully in her face😂 my whole fyp is different accounts putting together videos of her with thousands of likes & views! .. love seeing her getting called out for the tit she says. The gob on her is ridiculous, even my children know not to act/say stuff she does!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her crying video has backfired fully in her face😂 my whole fyp is different accounts putting together videos of her with thousands of likes & views! .. love seeing her getting called out for the tit she says. The gob on her is ridiculous, even my children know not to act/say stuff she does!
There are so many new accounts popping up calling her out with the montages

Reactions: 6
back with a video nobody ask for… she’s even said that she says the same “advice” in the “podcast” she’s filmed with the borrower. and it’s the most basic tit that every bride has already heard 100 times over 😴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know dumb dumb didn't just smash a coconut, let the coconut water spill on the counter, then add coconut pieces to water to imitate the coconut water he just spilled all over the counter 🙈🤣🤣
Hmm I think "chef Lloyd" doesn't even know what coconut water is 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg the recent video where she’s bashing people for not “supporting” her.. Eden if you’re going to be uploading the video to YouTube I’d assume you’re going to refund everyone that wasted £4.50 subbing to you?

Also I can support someone and not be ride or die support. My best friend went back to her cheating boyfriend which I didn’t support, doesn’t mean she isn’t still one of my closest friends you bleeping head.

Reactions: 19
We got a new dog a few years ago and had the option to bring him with us on holiday or wait and collect him till after as he wouldn’t be vaccinated so wasn’t able to leave the caravan - guess what the breeder agreed to keep him an extra week just so we could still holiday and not risk the puppy catching anything!!

there is zero chance those puppies are fully vaccinated so they shouldn’t be going everywhere! If she truly cared about them she’d wouldn’t be dragging them around everywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched her video on you can’t pick and choose when to support people and I have one really basic simple question I just can’t get around.

If you wanted privacy for your wedding, why post the video anywhere at all? Post a few stills, leave it at that. It wasn’t leaked, she has no contractual obligation. I can’t get my head around how she justifies that to herself.

Reactions: 19
Can barely open a coconut yet is acting tough asking for peoples location to say stuff to his face 😂😂😂😂😂 ohhhh soz hard 👊😏🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was doing nude eyeliner in my waterline in the late 90s / early 2000s when Tamsin Outhwaite made it popular when in Eastenders. It’s not some new invention Greeden. The new invention was the dog tit contour 😁

Just saying

Reactions: 15
okaaaaaay we may have a contender for biggest ick ever 🏆 narrowly beating the fake crying when him and big bird got engaged… but it is close guys i might have to review soon

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Her make up literally looks nicer today than it did on her wedding day.
She should have done her make up herself like she planned 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I
okaaaaaay we may have a contender for biggest ick ever 🏆 narrowly beating the fake crying when him and big bird got engaged… but it is close guys i might have to review soon
Yeah that ‘content’ told all those dicks that work a 9-5. I mean how very provincial of them. That’ll show em, smashing a coconut. Yes yes people. 🤣. I think people give him more credit that he has ambition. He’s a privileged privately educated individual that had exposure to build networks many of us could only wish for at a developmental age and hasn’t delivered anything tangible. Except being deluded. They are so so so dim and sheltered. I would have been DEVASTATED that in week 1 post my amazing wedding I would even have to think about getting in front of a camera to defend such a special event , they couldn’t even get that right 🤣 Content creation just doesn’t seem to be that profitable for you boo. Keep being angry though cos it makes me LOL

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.