Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Lloyd saying ‘have fun at work’ to someone when they’re both admitting to being skint and one of them will have to get a job very soon or they’re moving back in with Edens parents. I’m sure that bloke would rather work his 9-5 than sponge of his wife and lay in bed till 3pm whilst surrounded in dog tit. They couldn’t afford a grand for a holiday and had to cancel it, next months rent will be due soon! Back to mummy and daddy’s aye ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also do you EVER see or hear about the likes of Maddie, Max, Grace and all of that gang being so obnoxious, self righteous, constantly WRONG and trying to gas light people in the comments like these two? Tumble weed…. Too busy making big brand £££ and attending events all over the world. Still, Eden has the best man for the job on the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Omg the recent video where she’s bashing people for not “supporting” her.. Eden if you’re going to be uploading the video to YouTube I’d assume you’re going to refund everyone that wasted £4.50 subbing to you?

Also I can support someone and not be ride or die support. My best friend went back to her cheating boyfriend which I didn’t support, doesn’t mean she isn’t still one of my closest friends you bleeping head.
I was thinking earlier when I watched her slagging off Gracie before she finally gave in and let the green giant on her podcast, and now she's been to the wedding. Eden would be expecting her to defend her. Because she's a narcissistic twit. But yeah, this doesn't surprise me she's so predicable at this point

Edit - she's talking about her 'fans' ? 😂 ok then ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Eden n
Not Lloyd saying ‘have fun at work’ to someone when they’re both admitting to being skint and one of them will have to get a job very soon or they’re moving back in with Edens parents. I’m sure that bloke would rather work his 9-5 than sponge of his wife and lay in bed till 3pm whilst surrounded in dog tit. They couldn’t afford a grand for a holiday and had to cancel it, next months rent will be due soon! Back to mummy and daddy’s aye ☺
Yeah this is why they are so icky. He’ll be cosplaying manc working class hybrid cook and Dj again next week but he always reverts to type. Mr to his Mrs Cunty McCunty 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Saying if she’d uploaded the wedding videos to TikTok she would’ve actually made more money through views than she’s made in patreon subs 🤥 🤥 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg someone’s put an old posts of lloyds up from Facebook saying a chat up guaranteed with women is ask them if the chloroform works 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
i can’t remember where it came from but I saw a video and she was saying that she doesn’t want kids as she can’t cope with the fact that Lloyd would love someone more than her. and that she would want to kill the kid’s 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just a quick one guys, maternity pay is not great and I would like to take the baby sharks to Disney Land - Florida not the Paris one, so just wondering if anyone wants to send us? I’ve got about 200 followers on Instagram which are mostly family who would not be interested at all in going on the same holiday but I’ll share the pics and tag you because I am great, let me know xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not sure if anyone’s seen this but she’s absolutely spot on, said it so well and even so has greedens tramps in her comments being vile.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.