Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That voice Lloyd does when he’s bought her things 🤢 surely it’s not just my fella that would get ripped to bleeping pieces if his mates heard him talking like that?

actually talking to him yesterday about Lloyd saying ‘drop the location’ and his reply was ‘send him our bleeping address’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’s legit just outted herself for wearing bum pads to make her arse look bigger. Knob
Trying so hard to look like she’s got a good bum that she’s cocking her leg like a chihuahua pup about to have a piss on her bed
---
In this screen recording I’m first showing Edens subreddit where there’s only one continuous poster (apart from one other random person with their one post) then I go to that account and they’ve only posted Eden and the odd few posts of other women which to me looks like it’s been done that way to make the account look like it isn’t Eden (because they’ve posted other women), but it really does like like it’s Eden behind the account 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd love to come across the harvs tattle accounts because I would bet all the money in the world that each and every one of them are on here rinsing the absolute F out of people they don't like on social media!

Reactions: 27
I'd love to come across the harvs tattle accounts because I would bet all the money in the world that each and every one of them are on here rinsing the absolute F out of people they don't like on social media!
This! They definitely are

Reactions: 7
Trying so hard to look like she’s got a good bum that she’s cocking her leg like a chihuahua pup about to have a piss on her bed
---
In this screen recording I’m first showing Edens subreddit where there’s only one continuous poster (apart from one other random person with their one post) then I go to that account and they’ve only posted Eden and the odd few posts of other women which to me looks like it’s been done that way to make the account look like it isn’t Eden (because they’ve posted other women), but it really does like like it’s Eden behind the account 😂😂
Theres ALWAYS 4 people online too x

Edit to say, there have always been 4 people online when I've snooped on there 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There is no ADHD. She's been misdiagnosed because she paid for the diagnosis. This woman is very typical of NPD. I bet she won't go pay for that diagnosis though will she. There is evidence of it in every single live, video, interview, you name it the signs are glaring!
The sickly overwhelming outpouring of love they give to her but not really each other (you don't see it from Freya to Yaz or Yaz to Freya. Or to their parents. It's all just to Eden and Eden doesnt do it to anyone other than Lloyd, which is a manipulation tactic so he doesnt leave.) Because she's a narc and needs this constant love, attention etc her family have adapted to her needs. Narcs are great at manipulation and family/partners ALWAYS get it the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So much to catch up on!! Boyfriend & I are away again this weekend (only to the new forest, but we travel the UK on weekends off, oh with the 4 rats & kitten, jealous Ebss??) Anyhow, I've missed so much, I saw the crying video a bit, but it had gone when I went to re watch it, damn.

Comments off, suprise suprise.

Being given 'treats' like a 5yr old for being a very 'good' girl???🤷‍♀️ remind me to 🔫 my boyfriend if he EVER talks to me like LL does her. 🤣🤣

1200 on a 2 day holiday? Cos of a review years ago?

Ok, well, does she check reviews on all the restaurants & takeaways she goes to, cos i can guarantee there's a food poisoning review on them all. This is why, as a genuine emet, I don't eat things that can give you food poisoning (well my 4 carbs I eat can but VERY VERY rare) and everything is cremated as food poisoning is my biggest emet trigger. I'd still go on that holiday just avoid the buffet, eat out at better restaurants or cook myself? Or in her case wouldn't her amazing LLL offer to freshly cook all meals?!

Is there even a holiday to sell or is someone about to get scammed 🤔

Oohhhh treats for being a good cry baby xoxo well done eddy

Attachments

Reactions: 12
---
is she trying to gauge if it’s worth her making an OF account by posting on this random account??

Reactions: 5
is she trying to gauge if it’s worth her making an OF account by posting on this random account??
It’s from a year ago, just something I noticed and thought I’d add here. Seems like she’s the poster though
---
Theres ALWAYS 4 people online too x

Edit to say, there have always been 4 people online when I've snooped on there 🤣🤣
Greeden, Yazminger, Freytner and tiny tots must be the 4 people

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Funny how Lloyd started dating Eden during her peak on TT and within a couple weeks he made himself his own tiktok/ instagram account but a separate one to the accounts his friends/ family followed him on 🤨

Also, let’s not forget his Linkden account he had for years before him and Eden .... If I was Eden and saw this id literally run away??? It’s SO bait he used her to get his own foot in the door and kickstart his own career in social media, he’s tried for years like Eden and failed 😂 They both should take the hint loool

Just look at what he wrote in 2018.. The man’s always wanted clout, he just needed someone dumb like Eden to fall into his trap

Lloyd probs always had everything handed to him on a silver platter as a kid and when he grew up and moved out he realised he could no longer afford his luxuries on his own so in order to keep that life style you become an influncer, (or at least attempt lol)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny how Lloyd started dating Eden during her peak on TT and within a couple weeks he made himself his own tiktok/ instagram account but a separate one to the accounts his friends/ family followed him on 🤨

Also, let’s not forget his Linkden account he had for years before him and Eden .... If I was Eden and saw this id literally run away??? It’s SO bait he used her to get his own foot in the door and kickstart his own career in social media, he’s tried for years like Eden and failed 😂 They both should take the hint loool

Just look at what he wrote in 2018.. The man’s always wanted clout, he just needed someone dumb like Eden to fall into his trap

Lloyd probs always had everything handed to him on a silver platter as a kid and when he grew up and moved out he realised he could no longer afford his luxuries on his own so in order to keep that life style you become an influncer, (or at least attempt lol)
It’s SO glaringly obvious too. When people have to shout about how much they love each other, it’s usually the complete opposite. Their wedding content is proof of it. Edens lack of them and a couple and Lloyds lack of showing anything! I’m not married, but if I ever did, the main focus would be my husband. Call me silly 🤷🏻‍♀️😉

Reactions: 10
Is that about me post Lloyd put on linkedin more recent (after he met Eden) cos how did he “organically” grow so many followers…really…? Nothing to do with your content creator gf

Reactions: 10
Is that about me post Lloyd put on linkedin more recent (after he met Eden) cos how did he “organically” grow so many followers…really…? Nothing to do with your content creator gf
That was after he met her And pretended he didn't have TikTok, only downloaded it to stalk Eden which is weird in itself. They're both fake and strange. He was trying to make it before he got with her, got some exposure from her and pretends it all his doing 🤣 bell end

I love seeing certain comments on her videos and thinking that’s definitely a tattler, I wonder which account, potato? LLL? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Organically grown my arse... I was literally on the live when she was forcing her little followers to go follow him!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.