Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick one guys, maternity pay is not great and I would like to take the baby sharks to Disney Land - Florida not the Paris one, so just wondering if anyone wants to send us? I’ve got about 200 followers on Instagram which are mostly family who would not be interested at all in going on the same holiday but I’ll share the pics and tag you because I am great, let me know xoxo
Tag me in the go fund me chick. Happy holibobs 🌞

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a quick one guys, maternity pay is not great and I would like to take the baby sharks to Disney Land - Florida not the Paris one, so just wondering if anyone wants to send us? I’ve got about 200 followers on Instagram which are mostly family who would not be interested at all in going on the same holiday but I’ll share the pics and tag you because I am great, let me know xoxo
Well, because you are great I can get you a fantastic deal for Corfu kairobos mythos hotel 17-20th of July for £1200?
Let me know xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 34
it’s hard to catch in a ss but nahhhhh her gums are actually bleeding loads 😬 girly’s gonna start losing teeth soon!! eben you might wanna spend more time cleaning ur nashers and less on your embarrassing “clap backs” that only 11 year olds find impressive, your personal hygiene is 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can’t explain how much Eden’s transition videos cringe , all she does is the same transition and the same facial expressions

like come on girl, we know you copy everyone else’s content but try to at least be creative

Reactions: 20
I noticed Lou's profile has gone again. Is Don Carla responsible? Or maybe Ebens minions death threats got too much.

Also I'm in my "let's call our crappy creators era" when it wears off I'll go back into hiding for 6 months 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed Lou's profile has gone again. Is Don Carla responsible? Or maybe Ebens minions death threats got too much.

Also I'm in my "let's call our crappy creators era" when it wears off I'll go back into hiding for 6 months 🤣🤣🤣
The thing I don't get is, people are screen recorded and reposted all the time. There's loads of accounts that repost lives.
Edens not special. She doesn't get a free pass. There's so many accounts now anyway 🤣

Reactions: 8
The thing I don't get is, people are screen recorded and reposted all the time. There's loads of accounts that repost lives.
Edens not special. She doesn't get a free pass. There's so many accounts now anyway 🤣
Her flying monkeys can't understand that it's not breaking the law. Just because she says don't repost it doesn't mean anything. And it's not bullying to repost things she's already posted. If it's not been manipulated or edited in anyway then it's just reposting. You're right Eden isn't special and the sooner she gets held accountable for all the scams and lies she's told the better.

Reactions: 9
What is with the videos her and Yaz do, crying about how bad the world is. But they turn off the comments, it's like they know the backlash they will get, yet still do it to make themselves relevant!

Reactions: 11
What is with the videos her and Yaz do, crying about how bad the world is. But they turn off the comments, it's like they know the backlash they will get, yet still do it to make themselves relevant!
the thing is though, it’s not relevant at all. Eden crying because all the hate she gets online isn’t relevant because we don’t get hate online because we’re not cunts
---
Another burner blocked 😅
Worth it

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.