Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so bizarre how the sisters say how close they are etc and showed videos from wedding but they never mention their older siblings from their dads previous marriage ??? Like at all?

Reactions: 18
The child accent he puts on knocks me physically sick. "Chacky mousses" "sasages"
Fuckin grow a pair you absolute sick bastard 🤢
Gives me such noncey vibes. I reckon they role-play him being a child and her being his mum 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Made me giggle cause earlier yaz said she wanted to do a video with that sad song etc and then she uploaded a crying video with it playing 😂😂😂
---
That’s Stephanie Vavron with the Eyebrows now Aimme / ThisSingleMamma

Unless I’ve misread your quote. Because Aimee does like inserting herself into drama and nee and Steph have fallen out
Yeah I’m mega confused too lmao, which does t take much cause I’m high on pain relief 😂. I mean aimee drink drove her kid round a while back, and stephvagron has shocked face lol 😆

Reactions: 5
The child accent he puts on knocks me physically sick. "Chacky mousses" "sasages"
Fuckin grow a pair you absolute sick bastard 🤢
Gives me such noncey vibes. I reckon they role-play him being a child and her being his mum 🤢

She says that they do a role play of him being an old man in a robe or something. So it’s possible she tries to breastfeed him 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have you guys seen the videos on reddit about Eden? 😂 Just google ‘Eden Harvz Reddit’

You’re welcome ☺
I have taken liberty in uploading these to TikTok, I’ll keep you all updated on my hate comments. Might even make my own crying montage in reply to them, could do with some easy cash x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s posted a video saying how wonderful lloyd is and to get him to 300K. Mad how she is no longer hating the app & wants more followers 😂
Biggest eye roll.

Like image your partner bought you snacks and you say “hang on just let me set my phone up in a way that makes it look like you don’t know we’re filming this entire charade and we can both play up to the camera”

FFS the man bought snacks, probs her with card. The bar is so low Lloyd smacked his head on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s the food she says is best when she’s stoned too. Know what they are upto tonight then..oh wait it’s most likely every night. But surely not CaUsE aDdIcTiOn RuNs In ThE fAmILy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Made me giggle cause earlier yaz said she wanted to do a video with that sad song etc and then she uploaded a crying video with it playing 😂😂😂
---

Yeah I’m mega confused too lmao, which does t take much cause I’m high on pain relief 😂. I mean aimee drink drove her kid round a while back, and stephvagron has shocked face lol 😆
you should read the Vavron threads & find out how much of a horror she is….this is the woman who married a dying man then put only her name & her daughters (who wasn’t the daughter of the man) on the headstone leaving out his mum & sister. Thats just one thing in the list of many.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lloyd, if you cannot pay your bills and are having to resort to begging 12 years for their pocket money, you are not running a sustainable business.

Might I suggest procuring a sustainable source of income (i.e a job) whilst you and your partner turn your “content creating” into something that makes you enough money to pay your bills, until then, please don’t get too comfortable mocking people who work hard because I suspect you’ll very soon be begging for scraps at Eden parents table.

Reactions: 25
It’s weird how you don’t see Max, Grace or Charley etc begging … sorry networking … for the opportunities they get.

It’s almost like you get to a certain level and brands approach you? But what do I know in my 9-5 job that I don’t get paid for unless I beg my manager every last Friday of the month.

Reactions: 28
I have taken liberty in uploading these to TikTok, I’ll keep you all updated on my hate comments. Might even make my own crying montage in reply to them, could do with some easy cash x
It must kill some of these fans that I don't have any videos or my DMs open. Well I say that like I'm someone important, I'm not, I just like calling her out and watching the fans tie themselves I'm knots to defend her.
The thing is none of what we are saying is lies or made up to hurt her, it's literally what she's said herself. So are we really bullies? Or just people who won't accept someone who falls in tit and comes out smelling of roses every single time she says or does something to hurt or upset someone.

Rar. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, pain and it's almost 2 am. Not the best mix hahaha x

Reactions: 14
They’re both SO defensive over the begging for a honeymoon, it’s making it even funnier for us nasty trolls 😂
The thing is, yes influencers get given gifts, and yes many of them also hint for free things by writing things such as ‘does anyone know of a good blah blah’ but I have NEVER seen anyone so brazen and openly ask for a free honeymoon or anything of the sort - and on LinkedIn too 😭

Reactions: 27
Careful yas doesn't claim copyright, that's her thing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it kind of odd that she didn’t wear jewellery on her wedding day. Did her mum forget to give her something sentimental to wear aswell as forgetting the flowers?

Reactions: 6
It must kill some of these fans that I don't have any videos or my DMs open. Well I say that like I'm someone important, I'm not, I just like calling her out and watching the fans tie themselves I'm knots to defend her.
The thing is none of what we are saying is lies or made up to hurt her, it's literally what she's said herself. So are we really bullies? Or just people who won't accept someone who falls in tit and comes out smelling of roses every single time she says or does something to hurt or upset someone.

Rar. Sorry if this doesn't make sense, pain and it's almost 2 am. Not the best mix hahaha x
Exactly this, the amount of hate comments I’ve removed towards me/the videos, they must hate that they can’t get their opinions through. There’s A LOT of opinions on Eden’s celibacy video. People seem to think she chose to be celibate, she didn’t at all, she was just single until Lloyd the nob jockey
---
Careful yas doesn't claim copyright, that's her thing
Oh tit yeah! Brb I’ll go remove them 🏃‍♀️😂 pls don’t strangle me with your hair Yaz! 🫠 I’ve not had much engagement on them surprisingly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.