Eden harvz #61 Lee Hadfield’s wife’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch out Jason someone wants to call the popo 👮🏻‍♂️ 😭 😆
Good luck with that detective yas and peeden. With the notepads out, remember when they claimed to have found someone before 🤣
'hello police jason476 is reposting the content that I'm posting on patreon'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd love to see Eden threaten someone with the police, be so hypocritical seeing as she willingly brags she smokes illegal substances and Lloyd is evidently on the marching powder

Reactions: 20
Have you guys seen the videos on reddit about Eden? 😂 Just google ‘Eden Harvz Reddit’

You’re welcome ☺

Reactions: 7
Oh damn Lloyd got us there with his “have fun at work 😘” comment.

I mean how did he know that it’s my dream to sleep in until the afternoon, sit on my Xbox the rest of the day, surrounded by mounds of dog tit, in a shed, with a collection of boosters, make fajitas from a box, drive a Merc from the 90s and be married to someone who shits their Amazon pants.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30

I mean how did he know that it’s my dream to sleep in until the afternoon, sit on my Xbox the rest of the day, surrounded by mounds of dog tit, in a shed, with a collection of boosters, make fajitas from a box, drive a Merc from the 90s and be married to someone who shits their Amazon pants.
Imagine him bragging about NOT working 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This knocked me off 😭😂
I saw this I was creasingggg. Can I just say, these accounts that post her videos/contradictions aren’t “DOING” anything to her. It’s just her videos. Even the captions aren’t that bad 😂 I’ve seen more comments tagging her than abusive ones. Now that is doing something to her because you’re bringing it to her attention..which she clearly can’t handle, dummies.

Reactions: 15
She’s posted a video saying how wonderful lloyd is and to get him to 300K. Mad how she is no longer hating the app & wants more followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

have fun being skint & back at Don Carla’s Lloyd 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.