Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding blues for a few hours in a field with fake people there
wedding blues is because you have literally been eating, breathing everything wedding planning for months then the day just goes So you find yourself with time to fill after.
She did duck all before or for it! wedding blues my arse Eben

Reactions: 26
Just seen an ad on ITV for grace being on CelebAbility. Eden must be crying and screaming at what she could have achieved if she hadn’t fucked about

Reactions: 27
Dying at the water ad, from someone who drinks nothing but red bull and a partner that drunk nothing but alcohol until recently.

Very condescending regarding parents who have kids that struggle to drink water when she has no kids of her own (and given her past experiences regarding kids).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She hasn’t got wedding blues.. she has ‘tit what content do I have to rely on now’ blues. Unless they have a baby there really isn’t much left to her. There is only so much she can post videos of her in the dress waking to Lloyd. Or her and Lloyd crying or her sisters gathered around her like she’s the best thing ever. It will/has got so boring

Reactions: 21
I know it’s already been mentioned, but I just understand this format for a group photo? I understand she’s tall, but would u not have bride and groom (parents if needed) sat down and guests behind? Not just bride, so so weird and looks so awkward
Looks like she married her Dad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know an influencer will advertise anything when they try and shill air up bottles.

No one talks about the wedding blues? Why be so dramatic? I’ve heard about it loads. It’s not taboo. It’s why most people book a mini or honeymoon for after the wedding,

I’m bored of her wedding content now. It’s been three full days of it, including her pissing in her dress. I don’t need to see unseen footage of Elvis, Booster and D List influencers drunk from sheer boredom.

Reactions: 18
She’s doing an ad for that air up bottle that every influencer and their dog has done an ad for! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgive me as I’ve never been married before BUT.. isn’t a honeymoon something you’d have pre booked?!

Like obviously the wedding is going to end usually the honeymoon is something to look forward to afterwards no?😂 They way they’re talking is as if it was a last min thing …

I can’t imagine leaving ‘the best night of my life’ then going home to watch Netflix like nothing happened 🙈 I’d be depressed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s doing an ad for that air up bottle that every influencer and their dog has done an ad for! 🤣
did I see it right or did Cali not get that for her birthday? Reckon it’s been used for an ad then given to her?

Reactions: 23
Lloyd did an ad for the air up bottle last year, she’s sunk to his level of irrelevance! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ha! She did the same with Acer and that VR headset.
Imagine gifting your niece and nephew with freebies when you are on ‘90k a month’

Ha! She did the same with Acer and that VR headset.
Imagine gifting your niece and nephew with freebies when you are on ‘90k a month’
Or going to b&m for all Cali’s gifts last minute.
She is skint skint. I wonder if Yaz has already started paying their rent.
Neither one of Eden or the bloke she married ((seeing as she keeps referring to the day as HER wedding) can get a proper brand deal, wine52 is a rip off so I know none of her followers are signing up for that. Can’t even remember another sponsor she’s had lately. Yaz is waaay out in front and I just know Eden is absolutely distraught about it HA 😂

Yikes, that contour… It looks like she’s been out cleaning chimneys or has been slapped across the face with a dirty plimsoll

I’d be fuuuuming if a pro makeup artist made me walk down the aisle like that on my big day
Dirty plimsoll really made me chuckle 🤣🤣🤣

I’m surprised she isn’t demanding Yaz pay for her honeymoon seeing as she’s where she is because of Eden 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yikes, that contour… It looks like she’s been out cleaning chimneys or has been slapped across the face with a dirty plimsoll

I’d be fuuuuming if a pro makeup artist made me walk down the aisle like that on my big day
That what you get when you dont bother going for a wedding make up trial 🤣 and pick the cheapest option

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.