Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so funny to me that they don’t have a honeymoon booked and sorted.

It’s peak summer.. anything good/interesting is going to be fully booked LOL

Reactions: 22
Did the little girl go? Her cousins daughter? I can’t quite remember but think the girls mum sadly passed away. I thought she would have been bridesmaid to be honest. I bet she would of loved that and felt so special but no Eben obviously didn’t even invite her 😳

Reactions: 8
About the honeymoon… Eden said she didn’t want to leave the dogs on a live and little Lloyd was huffing and saying they will be fine.. so he clearly wanting a lavish honeymoon abroad but green giant Eden takes control and of course he doesn’t have a day 😂😂 he’s like her little lap dog, quite embarrassing really

• Haha
Reactions: 32
About the honeymoon… Eden said she didn’t want to leave the dogs on a live and little Lloyd was huffing and saying they will be fine.. so he clearly wanting a lavish honeymoon abroad but green giant Eden takes control and of course he doesn’t have a day 😂😂 he’s like her little lap dog, quite embarrassing really
His dignity is clearly in that box he was standing on 🤷‍♀️ spoilt brat always gets her way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The moment youve all been waiting for……

Have we ? Wasnt aware id waiting all my life for her to release shite wedding videos

musta missed that memo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she still attempting to charge £5 to watch her wedding vid? Has it even dropped yet??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so self centred she managed to make the wedding entirely about herself , little legs is just like a prop

Reactions: 13
the video is so shite, dont even see her walking down the aisle, just her dads large side profile and then a tree trunk - super job 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.