Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s already been mentioned, but I just understand this format for a group photo? I understand she’s tall, but would u not have bride and groom (parents if needed) sat down and guests behind? Not just bride, so so weird and looks so awkward

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I know it’s already been mentioned, but I just understand this format for a group photo? I understand she’s tall, but would u not have bride and groom (parents if needed) sat down and guests behind? Not just bride, so so weird and looks so awkward
Awful!!

Reactions: 2
I feel like his name is actually Llyod the amount of times I’ve seen people misspell it now!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t stop laughing. It so tit!

Reactions: 4
It looks like her and her dad are getting married 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That cake she’d of been better having a Colin the caterpillar from Marksies

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LL had to stand up behind otherwise the height difference would have shown😂😂😂
It looks like an American Sweet 16 rather than a wedding😳

Reactions: 6
Anyone think it’s strange she walked down the aisle before the rest of the bridal party??

Reactions: 14
Her dad spread eagle 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.