Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything about this wedding was tacky!!! the make-up, the newlook shoes, the PLT bridesmaids dresses, the creased bride squad dressing gowns, the Elvis jumpsuit!! It was a wedding fit for the Clampits!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yaz has the wedding blues too so her and Eden must be twin flames because they are feeling the same 😂😂 i don’t know whether to feel sorry for Yaz or not, she is pathetic! And the influencers who were there are like family, they just don’t post about it 😳😂😂😂 somebody take the phone off Yaz please 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The video on her story on Instagram about how amazing the magician is and Freya looking shocked that the penny ends up on Edens shoulder... it was there the whole time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yikes, that contour… It looks like she’s been out cleaning chimneys or has been slapped across the face with a dirty plimsoll

I’d be fuuuuming if a pro makeup artist made me walk down the aisle like that on my big day
Dirty plimsoll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She had max 50 people there … which is 25 guests each. It’s not even a cost thing, it’s a she has no friends thing. I mean Zoe is literally right at the front of that photo… someone they’ve met like once.

Yorkshire Peach needs a bleeping grip - describing it as one of the best days of her life. Absolute wackadoodle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys this is really hard but I need to get it off my chest..sat chatting with my 22yr old daughter and I asked if she’d seen Edens wedding stuff…
She replied 🫣 “I really like Eden and you’ve got to admit Lloyd is well fit” 😱
I’ve completely failed at motherhood, I had one job (you know cos I’m just a mum) and I’ve fucked it 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Guys this is really hard but I need to get it off my chest..sat chatting with my 22yr old daughter and I asked if she’d seen Edens wedding stuff…
She replied 🫣 “I really like Eden and you’ve got to admit Lloyd is well fit” 😱
I’ve completely failed at motherhood, I had one job (you know cos I’m just a mum) and I’ve fucked it 😭
Disown her x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Bit late but even putting up a post about ‘where can I go’ for her honeymoon just reeks of ‘who’s gonna offer me a freebie?’ She has no shame lol. I know she didn’t plan her wedding, but part of that is planning the honeymoon no? People all do it differently (I know a couple who left for their honeymoon as soon as the night ended and I know another couple who waited until the summer as they married around Xmas time) but she’s soooooo obviously on the prowl for a free gift. I pray to god no-one reaches out because I think it’s absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She had max 50 people there … which is 25 guests each. It’s not even a cost thing, it’s a she has no friends thing. I mean Zoe is literally right at the front of that photo… someone they’ve met like once.

Yorkshire Peach needs a bleeping grip - describing it as one of the best days of her life. Absolute wackadoodle.
half of them looked like they were dressed for an afternoon down the pub 🥴😂

Reactions: 17
Do we notice how Mikayla has been virtually non existent on SM since the wedding. Think that goes to show difference in marrying for love as opposed to marrying for content. Take note Eden 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Careful Eden you’ll get neck ache 😂😂
The more she tries to hide the height difference the more obvious it is 😂
he is on his tiptoes 🤣🤣🙈 just own it! he isnt going to grow now!
---
The video on her story on Instagram about how amazing the magician is and Freya looking shocked that the penny ends up on Edens shoulder... it was there the whole time 😂😂
did she ask the magician if she looked pretty too 🤣 she seems to ask every person that, the answer eden, is no, ya grubby and botched

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yaz answering all the questions from here. Yes will the cousin was there she was dancing with him all night 😂 and the influencers that was there are like family they don’t show their relationships with them online. duck off Yaz Eden has no friends and needed the numbers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yikes, that contour… It looks like she’s been out cleaning chimneys or has been slapped across the face with a dirty plimsoll

I’d be fuuuuming if a pro makeup artist made me walk down the aisle like that on my big day
She 100000% added more makeup herself. I can guarantee it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.