Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eden has half siblings?? If this is true someone enlighten me. I cba to find it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel like most of the people at the wedding wouldn’t be invited to her house on a normal day. Like GK Barry? The podcast was a business transaction and they both seemed awkward together at that. I’d rather have 10 people I LOVE at my wedding than 100 I don’t know ..

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I feel like most of the people at the wedding wouldn’t be invited to her house on a normal day. Like GK Barry? The podcast was a business transaction and they both seemed awkward together at that. I’d rather have 10 people I LOVE at my wedding than 100 I don’t know ..
She done the exact same for her birthday, it was influencer galore and not one could be seen at her wedding. It's just whoever's popular at the time

Reactions: 16
Wow Big Carlos really couldn’t give a duck about the wedding could she 😂 Not only did she not bother to buy an outfit or brush her hair, she also forgot the bouquet!
IMG_5339.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Why was it her mums responsibility to remember HER OWN BOUQUET? Why didn't she put Freya or Yaz in charge of remembering it? Hell even Cali would have remembered the bouquet!!!!!

Reactions: 30
The way they flare out over the whole shoe makes the outfit sooooo tacky. I wouldn’t even leave the house without having them taken up let alone wear them to my own bleeping wedding ! They make me think of those long spliffy jeans from the 90’s 😩
Yes, there’s a massive difference between purposely having them skim the floor and being lazy and not having them taken up. Even a bit of bloody wonder web would have done!

Reactions: 16
I know it’s already been mentioned, but I just understand this format for a group photo? I understand she’s tall, but would u not have bride and groom (parents if needed) sat down and guests behind? Not just bride, so so weird and looks so awkward
It looks like a class school photo 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
---
Just seen the wedding video, it was nice that they got Callie a magician for her birthday too!😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The way they flare out over the whole shoe makes the outfit sooooo tacky. I wouldn’t even leave the house without having them taken up let alone wear them to my own bleeping wedding ! They make me think of those long spliffy jeans from the 90’s 😩
Omg the 90s jeans 😭 it’s exactly what they look like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she gave them their ‘bride squad’ pjs straight from the boohoo packaging and didn’t even bother her arse to take them out and put them in a little gift bag 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Notice how the first thing on Yaz's mind in the PJs video was what TikToks they should make.
Everything they ever do they think about what clout they can make off it 🤢
What a sad little life Jane!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Who in their right mind wears pjs straight out the packaging! If I was taking pictures and content in them I'd be washing them, ironing them and packaging them nicely!

All you can see is Yaz focused on the camera 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
In the seated picture it looks nice as a jumpsuit. But there it’s definitely giving 90s flare vibes.
She looked stunning in her dress I don’t get the need to change.
Though everyone looks fairly under dressed for a wedding tbh. Even her dad walking her down the aisle with his trouser drawstring showing

Reactions: 12
In the seated picture it looks nice as a jumpsuit. But there it’s definitely giving 90s flare vibes.
She looked stunning in her dress I don’t get the need to change.
Though everyone looks fairly under dressed for a wedding tbh. Even her dad walking her down the aisle with his trouser drawstring showing
She only has wedding blues because the day was pretty much focused on her and she knows for a fact no one will give her that hype again unless her and small man get divorced and she gets married again loool

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.