Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wedding blues for a few hours in a field with fake people there
It’s still ‘be a wife’ .. it’s never Lloyds wife, married to Lloyd. All she wanted was to trap someone and be a wife, didn’t matter who. He was just gullible enough

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Who the duck filmed the wedding video??? It’s so dark Jesus Christ can tell it was shot on a phone💀 and she’s had the audacity to charge people for that

duck off eden mate

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is the unseen bits she’s posting on patreon tonight just going to be everything she’s shared today anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Both her and Lloyd have posted indirectly begging for a uk getaway… SKINT AF!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How has Eden managed to not mention the fact she had ADHD all weekend?
also does anyone else think she had the wedding in the field because of the dogs?

Reactions: 18
Honestly why are these tests so entitled
Translates to i am skint & can’t afford a honeymoon so please pay me to promote your air bnb 😭
---
Eden has half siblings?? If this is true someone enlighten me. I cba to find it 🤣
Her dad had a son & daughter before he met Carla. Apparently the half sister is some successful artist. Don’t think they have much to do with this lot though & who could blame them 😏

Reactions: 14
Honestly why are these tests so entitled
Wooooow, asking for a collab for your honeymoon, that’s a new low.

Seems like this whole wedding has just survived on handouts/collabs and clout and nothing at all about the real meaning of marriage

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I’m sure people do suffer with wedding blues but they have probably put a lot of time, effort and love into their wedding day, you know dedicated themselves to making sure it’s exactly what they want, not Eden who simply picked a date, a dress and the first fella to fall for her bullshit. She probably had to be reminded she was getting married !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When will she get it in her head that she’s a has been 😂 nobody wants to work with her anymore and the wedding showed that! If she’d have been getting married in her peak she would have been gifted photobooths, dresses, make up, favours - the lot! But nobody cares anymore, nobody wants their brand associated with someone who chats so much tit, she’s done and she needs to realise her and little lad need to get on indeed and start working on their CVS

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you listen closely you can hear the sound of my skin crawling 🤢
View attachment 2286116

Her choice of words are LOL

CONSOLING (adjective): serving to comfort someone at a time of grief or disappointment

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Wow Big Carlos really couldn’t give a duck about the wedding could she 😂 Not only did she not bother to buy an outfit or brush her hair, she also forgot the bouquet!View attachment 2286699
actual definition of a wish wedding is this Harvey hulme tit show 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.