Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yaz answering all the questions from here. Yes will the cousin was there she was dancing with him all night 😂 and the influencers that was there are like family they don’t show their relationships with them online. duck off Yaz Eden has no friends and needed the numbers.
They show themselves having a tit online so yes they bloody would show other relationships online too! tt is in Yaz and Edens mind all the time! lying tory toads

Reactions: 15
Guys this is really hard but I need to get it off my chest..sat chatting with my 22yr old daughter and I asked if she’d seen Edens wedding stuff…
She replied 🫣 “I really like Eden and you’ve got to admit Lloyd is well fit” 😱
I’ve completely failed at motherhood, I had one job (you know cos I’m just a mum) and I’ve fucked it 😭
12 I could accept. But 22 😭 lord help you. You'll be in a forest wedding infront of a washing line one day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The big gob is inherited from Don C
can we all just take a moment to remember how eedy used to clip up the shorter hair at the back, don Carla must of shown her how to do it from that atrocious clip in the front

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out of all the photos Edens uploaded I didn’t see much of Eden and Lloyds family, I don’t think I even saw his parents in the group picture with everyone else.. I wonder if they stayed for the service + food then bounced

Reactions: 17
She had max 50 people there … which is 25 guests each. It’s not even a cost thing, it’s a she has no friends thing. I mean Zoe is literally right at the front of that photo… someone they’ve met like once.

Yorkshire Peach needs a bleeping grip - describing it as one of the best days of her life. Absolute wackadoodle.
To be fair - Yorkshire Peach used to have a drinking problem.

she probably can’t remember many of the other days of her life 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yaz: "all the influences there are like family we just don't show it online". Two mins later "I can confirm issy is a filter in real life" alluding to the fact that was the first time she's seen her in real life. Are you ok Yaz hun?
I don't think they realise how weird it is to be a literal beg friend 🙈 embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.