Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
‘Don’t hate me because you ain’t me’
Hun you had 4 people at your hen do, 2 were your sisters and 1 was your hairdresser. You constantly shit yourself. You begged domino’s for a free pizza. You leave dog shit for days in your dressing room. And you wrote on linkedin that you had a storage unit for your mink cheap lashes when really it was a shed in the garden. I think I’m alright ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Its ok I've just submitted a contact form to Patreon and advised them if this is the case then my report to the ICO regarding the data breach will be submitted at 6pm x stay sour Eedie x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Gos_Sip Girl

When I tell you I howled at this. Please tell me I'm not the only one that found this girls reply hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230710_234747_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Her insta story rn. She is frazzled!!!

Jason for PM
yeah okay, but you wouldn't have access to the banking details Eedie, nor would patreon even give you any information on that as that is a straight up breach of GDPR. IP addresses mean nothing;

Can someone track me by my IP address?

In some circumstances, a person may be able to locate the city or general area you're in. But they can't get your physical address; though your IP address links to a geographical location, it's not specific enough to find you. Anyone tracing your IP address could only get to your Internet service provider.

Again, fuck off Eden.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Mrskane29

VIP Member
“I fucking hate what tiktok has become”

No you hate the fact that you don’t have 12 year old kids obsessing over you anymore
NOONE, I REPEAT NOONE asks you to be on social media so if you don't like it, do us all a favour and FUCK off.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
You know what’s really sad about Eden saying “fuck no” to Lee going to the wedding, on one of Yaz’s lives like a week before she showed us like a metal lock with E&L on that Lee had made and welded himself for their wedding gift 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

mrsgrinchhome

VIP Member
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

DrMeredithGrey

VIP Member
Hey Eden - guess what? I’m going on a holiday in 3 weeks. Don’t want to brag or anything, but it’s just an annual summer holiday, not even a honeymoon. I hate to be crass and talk money, but we even paid for it ourselves! No vouchers from family, no begging, no putting anything on the never never, just straight up good old fashioned money we’d earned ourselves.
And that’s on ✨working✨ an actual job, savings, and not spunking all our money away on daily meals out/takeaways/paying off a klarna bill I’ve ran up by buying the same boring, various shades of cream, nylon fast fashion outfits. I’ve even got dependants, but tbf to you, they probably cost me less to keep than lloyd costs you.

keep telling us how much you’re smashing it hun 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Bettyshady10

Chatty Member
I can’t get over her begging on LinkedIn for a free honeymoon, has she literally zero shame😭 what happened to all the family buying Airbnb vouchers & asking people to donate?? Where’s that money gone? What happened to not wanting to leave the dogs? I’ve never felt so much second hand embarrassment for anyone in my life, what a pair of fucking scruffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48