Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she’s told us a ‘is that all for you?’ A story before.
Lies so much she has to recycle them.

Reactions: 19
Tenner bet her most recent vid will be a dirty delete
She’s literally said this all before but in a Garden Centre and im pretty sure the poor girl only said it innocently and got in trouble at work for it or something

Reactions: 14
Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me? Eden babes you’ve got it backwards… we ain’t you cause we hate you

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You just know when she acts like “she don’t give a duck” - she does actually give a duck.

Her life is consumed by “trolls”, every sister podcast it’s about trolls, all the snippy comments she makes it’s because shes affected, the fact her comments are turned off. So sad.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Don’t hate me cause you ain’t me? Eden babes you’ve got it backwards… we ain’t you cause we hate you
i wouldnt want to be that big ugly spoilt brat for all the money in the world, she has no life, no real friends other than family who can't tell her no, no get up and go in life, no goals other than to be a wife and pretend to be rich! some people actually have real lives Eden, unlike you

• Heart
Reactions: 21
‘Don’t hate me because you ain’t me’
Hun you had 4 people at your hen do, 2 were your sisters and 1 was your hairdresser. You constantly tit yourself. You begged domino’s for a free pizza. You leave dog tit for days in your dressing room. And you wrote on linkedin that you had a storage unit for your mink cheap lashes when really it was a shed in the garden. I think I’m alright ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why is the breeder trying to sell the last pup on TikTok 🤦‍♀️
Also what is Eben on about you will get to see her honeymoon content if you pay? She hasn’t even got one booked.
Can not believe she’s basically asked for a free holiday 🤣 how embarrassing!
If she cancelled the honeymoon like she said then she can book another with her refund.

Why do these tiktokers think they can have everything for free!
The comment I just seen above where she says no one can share her videos and her mate have found your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) is bull tit. She’s just trying to scare people.
What do she think TikTok is going to do please? She said they are looking in to it … so they going to call the police and knock doors are they Eben? When you have posted the videos for others to see.
If you want a private life keep it private then. As soon as you post them photos or videos on any social mechs network then they can be reposted and there is nothing you can do 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 6
When I tell you I howled at this. Please tell me I'm not the only one that found this girls reply hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230710_234747_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Probably late to the game with this one but when did she start vaping and why? She’s always smoking or getting high, why is she now vaping aswell.

Reactions: 6
I know we don’t see then 24/7 but those puppies seem very sleepy. I’ve had 2 puppies (not at the same time, or from the same litter 😜) whilst they did sleep quite a bit, when they were awake, they were AWAKE! I’ve had a large and small dog and both were the same. Something is definitely not right. They seem too young to be away from their mum and don’t get me started on her taking them out already. It’s like she thinks she’s above any rules or advice. God forbid any of her dogs gets ill.
I wouldn’t be surprised if they pimp out chase for puppies. Chai wouldn’t survive a pregnancy and surely even she wouldn’t breed her with half siblings??? I can’t believe that awful breeder has had 2 litters out of the mum in a year. That poor dog🥹🥹

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.