Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't think she's pregnant, she has simply put on weight and she has been for a little while. There's nowt wrong with it but obviously its only seen when she's not the one taking the pics/vids.

Reactions: 18
Sorry if posted but this video is just … not even gonna comment on Elf Bar but Eden literally caught pulling out her front wedgie. And that “bunda” … I just don’t believe it’s real, like it’s not just large in width but it’s so long .

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I have had a rough few months and decided to take some time off Tattle (and missed you all dearly so was still here silently watching the absolute shitshow unfold) however the Gobby Green Giant has really fucked me off with this honeymoon and I couldn’t keep my mouth shut lol.

I have now commented twice on her LinkedIn post and both have been deleted in a matter of seconds. She’s definitely had more negative comments to be monitoring them so closely. It would be a shame if she couldn’t keep up with deleting the comments though wouldn’t it 🙃
We're glad to see you back! I hope you're OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sorry if posted but this video is just … not even gonna comment on Elf Bar but Eden literally caught pulling out her front wedgie. And that “bunda” … I just don’t believe it’s real, like it’s not just large in width but it’s so long .
She has a long torso and really short legs for her height I think

Reactions: 7
I bet Lloyd hangs his head in shame at the embarrassment of his wife lying about cancelling a holiday and asking someone to pay for another one. Blatantly lying about the emet thing, playing on that for sympathy. She should be ashamed of herself and it’s obvious lloyd is.

Reactions: 20
I bet Lloyd hangs his head in shame at the embarrassment of his wife lying about cancelling a holiday and asking someone to pay for another one. Blatantly lying about the emet thing, playing on that for sympathy. She should be ashamed of herself and it’s obvious lloyd is.
Lloyds silence speaks for itself. He never defends her and I don't mean telling a 13 year old she's got no friends in the comments like he used to do, but actually making a post on whatever platform to say why she isn't what she's being accused of but he can't do that because he would be lying. At the beginning he was acting like he would beat anyone up for her. (Well try)

Now he's just minding his own business 🤣 what a dream team ❤ #couplegoals #shedgoals #jobcentregoals

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the chaos in Carla’s mucky mansion when they have to move back in, 5 dogs to go at chai🤮🤮 poor baby

Reactions: 15
Like I've seen a few comments say... if you had one booked and paid for and cancelled... use the money from that to pay for another 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
“I bleeping hate what tiktok has become”

No you hate the fact that you don’t have 12 year old kids obsessing over you anymore
NOONE, I REPEAT NOONE asks you to be on social media so if you don't like it, do us all a favour and duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
“I bleeping hate what tiktok has become”

No you hate the fact that you don’t have 12 year old kids obsessing over you anymore
She always says "people take things the wrong way". How many times can you say that without sitting back and thinking "actually, it may just be me saying the wrong things all the time!"
It would never have got to this for her if she had just taken some accountability when she first started bleeping up.
You've made your bed hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Max is invited to the barbie premiere tomorrow, are you invited too, Eden? Xxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She always says "people take things the wrong way". How many times can you say that without sitting back and thinking "actually, it may just be me saying the wrong things all the time!"
It would never have got to this for her if she had just taken some accountability when she first started bleeping up.
You've made your bed hun.
The mask slipped. She was always a bully, just tried to hide it

Eden log off then, you've been a toxic nasty pick me, who's hurt many people along the way. 'I chose humanity' delusional honestly

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mask slipped. She was always a bully, just tried to hide it

Eden log off then, you've been a toxic nasty pick me, who's hurt many people along the way. 'I chose humanity' delusional honestly
Wasn't saying this the other day was she when came for mothers again because she's a weirdo, she's obsessed with dogging out mums, like are you jealous? I reckon she's dieing for a kid yet Lloyd doesn't want any.

Reactions: 14
As said above, the narcissist can only hold the mask for so long, and as she was constantly online, videos of every part of her life, it was inevitable that the mask would slip and she’d be found out for who she actually is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She definitely knows how to pose as she doesn't look anything like this on videos she posts. Also, the matching contour.... Cute 🤢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.