Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Yaz bank rolls all their outings and has a direct debit set up straight into Edens account? I won’t be surprised if she ends up paying for their “dream” honeymoon as a gift.
actually surprised it hasn’t happened yet 😏 Maybe the condition of her paying for it meant she came 3rd wheeling 😂

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Lloyds mum tried talking him out of his sham of a marriage. I mean she’s a literal millionaire and her new daughter in law is on the beg for a free holiday, free dog accessories, free pizzas you name it. I’d be utterly embarrassed if my son had married someone with zero work ethic whatsoever when it’s clear Lloyds family have worked hard to build a business. I also wonder if a year down the line Lloyd will look at his weird life stuck in a shed with crappy knickers and four rats and wonder what the hell he’s doing with his life. They won’t travel because they’re skint and they won’t leave the dogs. They have no hobbies or passions that they’re actively taking part in, they own absolutely nothing of any true value such as property, he must envy his friends with normal girlfriends or wives so much. He’s married to a wasteful loser with nothing about her.

Reactions: 23
AND the bleeping sycophants in her threads comments saying we have nothing better to do!! Please!!! Stop! Embarrassing! Yourselves!
Eden sits in a bleeping shed on the beg all day and WE have nothing better to do. They are delusional

Ps eden your make up really did look tit on the wedding day, it looked like a blind man with no arms painted your face using his toes to hold the brushes

Reactions: 16
You can tell from the shopping video that she isn’t bothered about taking Yaz’s money.. you just know she throws a tantrum until Yaz gives her what she wants! I wish she’d wake up and say no. I love my brother dearly but if they acted the way Eden does and ruined things for themselves, I wouldn’t be throwing my money at them Willy Nilly for pointless things! No way on earth would Eden do the same amount for Yaz if the roles were reversed!

The lack of embarrassment for begging for free stuff is awkward! Shouldn’t have brought new puppies then and gone abroad!😂

By moving over to that ‘Threads’ , what’s she expecting by starting off with the woe me posts… EDEN THE DRAMA YOU HAVE ALWAYS CAUSED WILL FOLLOW YOU ANYWHERE… that is social media!

That copyright claim… I’m sorry but 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
LOL like the average working man doesn’t have outgoings? I swear to god she thinks she’s the only person to ever have got married and have pets.
bleeping gobby big gums
Can anyone name one thing she’s actually influenced us to do, besides reminding us to not get into Klarna debt

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She always says "people take things the wrong way". How many times can you say that without sitting back and thinking "actually, it may just be me saying the wrong things all the time!"
It would never have got to this for her if she had just taken some accountability when she first started bleeping up.
You've made your bed hun.
Exactly what my paragraph was about the other day (forgiveness is already given to whoever could not be arsed reading that 😂😂) I used to have that exact mindset, its embarrassing to admit but it’s possible to stop being so delusional and realise that you are in fact, the problem
---
She will trying todo the weekly rankings next week
That’s actually a good shout! Bet she’s fuming she didn’t think of that before you did 😂😂
---
She will trying todo the weekly rankings next week
That’s actually a good shout! Bet she’s fuming she didn’t think of that before you did 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This Threads app is sending her loopy because she can post out whatever her wank opinion of the day is and everyone will lick her arse as her haters haven’t reached Threads yet.

“I chose humanity” what the duck is humane about rinsing your poor followers of money who can just about get by whilst you blow it all on yapping rats and Wagamama’s. She’s beyond help, she clearly thinks she is entitled to this life. How can she sit and slag off the people on tiktok whilst she sits in her Wendy House funded by her followers.

Shes having to defend herself as her actions are shocking. Everyday she seem to think of a new way to get money out of her followers, how about stop squandering your cash on absolute shite and get a normal job then she wouldn’t have to wake up and worry so much.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with so little self awareness as her, I hope to god she never reproduces as growing up with a mother as toxic and narcissistic as her will be traumatic to the child

Reactions: 21
LOL like the average working man doesn’t have outgoings? I swear to god she thinks she’s the only person to ever have got married and have pets.
bleeping gobby big gums
I just said earlier she can't reply like a normal person and here she is, not deleting it and trying to reply
Hope you've had a fun week after your wedding reading tattle 🤣

Reactions: 3
bleeping gobby big gums
They sat on hay bales and used chippy forks, that wedding cost no more than a tenner

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Heads up…
More content incoming from Jason 😏😏😏
---
Heads up…
More content incoming from Jason 😏😏😏

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.