Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her attitude at the minute is disgusting!! It's clearly desperation because the money is drying up

Her on live saying how much happiness the pups have brought her...she literally got married days earlier, isn't she supposed to be in a love bubble?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Also how irresponsible to leave them to play with random stuff (this looks like cotton pad). They can literally ingest it without her knowing and it can cause obstruction and potential death as they are so small
Cotton is fatal to dogs. My dog once ate some cotton fake snow at Christmas and he was throwing up and 💩ing non stop (in the house even though he's house trained and has NEVER done business inside) for 48 hours. Luckily he passed it, but it expands in their stomach and causes a blockage. Imagine that with a tiny little pup!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Eden saying she doesn’t want to talk about chi getting the op because of vet bills. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Find it funny how she doesn’t want to talk about Lee but had no problem discussing his marriage to her sister on her car crash podcast, knowing it would make her money!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Eden saying she doesn’t want to talk about chi getting the op because of vet bills. 🙄
Well I mean she will have much more to pay out when her dog gets complications from
Not being spayed.
---
Find it funny how she doesn’t want to talk about Lee but had no problem discussing his marriage to her sister on her car crash podcast, knowing it would make her money!
And how she wanted Dan spragg to dish all the dirt on lee when he was going live talking about Yaz being a victim Of DV.
That LinkedIn ad is absolutely cringe worthy. Still chuckling at the because I am great 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That pregnancy test section in callis birthday video has pissed me right off. That’s not something you do to put on tik tok. Im fortune to have 2 children, but a lot out there struggle to conceive and she’s chucking it around in her daily content for views.
now I’d never ever normally wish this upon anyone, but I honestly hope she can’t conceive children. She would make the worst mother. And I say that with chest, and without an ounce of remorse.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Emtephobia isn’t just contained to one hotel Eden, if it was as severe as you’re making out you wouldn’t even question going anywhere 💀💀💀

Reactions: 29
I can’t get over her begging on LinkedIn for a free honeymoon, has she literally zero shame😭 what happened to all the family buying Airbnb vouchers & asking people to donate?? Where’s that money gone? What happened to not wanting to leave the dogs? I’ve never felt so much second hand embarrassment for anyone in my life, what a pair of bleeping scruffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
That makes absolutely no sense, worried about vet bills for a dog you already own, but then buy another 2? Another 2 that are able to make the original issue worse? She’s clearly planning on breeding her and doesn’t care about any of the poor dogs welfare

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hey Eden - guess what? I’m going on a holiday in 3 weeks. Don’t want to brag or anything, but it’s just an annual summer holiday, not even a honeymoon. I hate to be crass and talk money, but we even paid for it ourselves! No vouchers from family, no begging, no putting anything on the never never, just straight up good old fashioned money we’d earned ourselves.
And that’s on ✨working✨ an actual job, savings, and not spunking all our money away on daily meals out/takeaways/paying off a klarna bill I’ve ran up by buying the same boring, various shades of cream, nylon fast fashion outfits. I’ve even got dependants, but tbf to you, they probably cost me less to keep than lloyd costs you.

keep telling us how much you’re smashing it hun 👌🏻👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry it’s the worst quality ever, but here’s some of the clips from her live.

I thought she was rude to the violinist, had to get in a nasty comment about Mikalya and hasn’t learnt her lesson about her tit humour when she jokes about the dogs being incestuous and having litter mate syndrome.
Why not Eden? Because you branded him an abuser, egged people on to slate him. Have probably even fucked him in the past (saved Eden from a bee in the toilet/whilst naked), judging by your need for attention, lack of self respect and thinking you're better than your sisters.

Or because your boyfriend has short man/small dick syndrome he can't be around other men without offending others to try and boost(🤣) himself up and your cash grab podcast exposed him slagging lee of to yaz.

Yes, it would probably be better for you to just shut up 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So from watching Jason tiktok of Eden live… she was late to calli birthday party and then just sat and videoed her for content.. can’t even turn up on time when you made her whole birthday about your wedding Eden. What a great auntie 👍🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.