Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Go Cali, it’s ya birthd- wait… go Cali, it’s my wedding 🎉
She is so selfish. She would throw little legs under a bus to save herself without hesitation. It's like she's the only one who matters to her. A complete narcissist

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she just messaged Poppy and Jay after the ceremony saying you can come now 🤣🤣🤣 that’s so bleeping rude! When you have two kids, an evening at a wedding takes a bit of planning you can’t just wait for the bride to message you when she’s decided she doesn’t mind if you come now. I bet they pissed themselves laughing and thought duck off hun 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Surely not💀 it looks like something you would do in microsoft paint
Noooo ahahah this is so melting.

saying she doesn’t want to think of vet bills for chi, grand scheme of things isn’t that expensive for someone who’s apparently so loaded..

Reactions: 5
Her insta story rn. She is frazzled!!!

Jason for PM
yeah okay, but you wouldn't have access to the banking details Eedie, nor would patreon even give you any information on that as that is a straight up breach of GDPR. IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) mean nothing;

Can someone track me by my IP address?

In some circumstances, a person may be able to locate the city or general area you're in. But they can't get your physical address; though your IP address links to a geographical location, it's not specific enough to find you. Anyone tracing your IP address could only get to your Internet service provider.

Again, duck off Eden.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
yeah okay, but you wouldn't have access to the banking details Eedie, nor would patreon even give you any information on that as that is a straight up breach of GDPR. IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) mean nothing;

Can someone track me by my IP address?

In some circumstances, a person may be able to locate the city or general area you're in. But they can't get your physical address; though your IP address links to a geographical location, it's not specific enough to find you. Anyone tracing your IP address could only get to your Internet service provider.

Again, duck off Eden.
Just another case of her claiming to know everything she wouldn't be able to legally get hold of! Like her tiktok video classes all over again ain't it

Reactions: 26
Anyone got any contact deets for Patreon? Im sure they'd love to know that Eedie is claiming to the world they essentially handed out someones banking and personal info to a complete nobody

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Its ok I've just submitted a contact form to Patreon and advised them if this is the case then my report to the ICO regarding the data breach will be submitted at 6pm x stay sour Eedie x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m choosing to be embarrassed for her 🤣 No way she’s managed to get Jason’s details. The girl chats so much tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.