Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gos_Sip Girl

Do we notice how Mikayla has been virtually non existent on SM since the wedding. Think that goes to show difference in marrying for love as opposed to marrying for content. Take note Eden 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Pooella

Ngl I wouldn’t go to the wedding of someone who made me out to be an abuser to millions of people.

Obviously we don’t know what’s true and what isn’t but if it isn’t true, she could have completely ruined his life…

• Heart

Michellellehcim

£1500 that breeder wants… and using Eden and Lloyd as a selling point 🤮🤮 no reputable breeder would sell two puppies from the same litter to someone. I wouldn’t trust that woman 😅😅

• Angry
  • Wow

Lovethegossipme

Notice how the first thing on Yaz's mind in the PJs video was what TikToks they should make.
Everything they ever do they think about what clout they can make off it 🤢
What a sad little life Jane!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Yaz was just at their shed doing a TikTok live with hair burst in the make up room and half way through Eden came in and told her to get out and use the bathroom instead, then there was no signal in the bathroom so Yaz had to just end the live 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

user726

VIP Member
THAT is one of her biggest fears? I thought she’d love to tell them how much she donates?!
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, if you constantly have to preach about how much you do for charity, the chances are you don’t do anything for charity.

• Heart

pizzasteve

That pregnancy test section in callis birthday video has pissed me right off. That’s not something you do to put on tik tok. Im fortune to have 2 children, but a lot out there struggle to conceive and she’s chucking it around in her daily content for views.
now I’d never ever normally wish this upon anyone, but I honestly hope she can’t conceive children. She would make the worst mother. And I say that with chest, and without an ounce of remorse.

• Heart

Lovethegossipme

“I fucking hate what tiktok has become”

No you hate the fact that you don’t have 12 year old kids obsessing over you anymore
She always says "people take things the wrong way". How many times can you say that without sitting back and thinking "actually, it may just be me saying the wrong things all the time!"
It would never have got to this for her if she had just taken some accountability when she first started fucking up.
You've made your bed hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

VIP Member
Everything about this wedding was tacky!!! the make-up, the newlook shoes, the PLT bridesmaids dresses, the creased bride squad dressing gowns, the Elvis jumpsuit!! It was a wedding fit for the Clampits!!! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

tatteredxo

respectfully Eden, you don't look after your dogs properly. you sleep in a piss soaked bed and walk around on shitty floors. if you did the research you claim you've done, you wouldn't of got 2 dogs from the same litter. you only care about yourself, why don't you politely fuck off

• Heart

LaLaLayla

Wedding blues for a few hours in a field with fake people there
It’s still ‘be a wife’ .. it’s never Lloyds wife, married to Lloyd. All she wanted was to trap someone and be a wife, didn’t matter who. He was just gullible enough

• Heart