Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I am a victim of online trolling and I wouldn't wish it on anyone” 🎻🎻🎻

You are not a victim, stop victimising yourself. You get called out for your actions, there is a difference. Yes you might get the odd horrible comment about your looks but compared to most people on the internet you have it easy, you put yourself in these situations, you go on live talking trash about people, beg for free things and be highly inappropriate towards kids, what do you expect?

You know who is a victim of online trolling? Harvey Price, all that man does is simply exist and have people troll him, you are not in the same category.

People wouldn’t be trolling you if you weren’t such an egotistical dick.
She feels embarrassed? She should have just chose not to. Simple. 😏🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Nearly every comment is about her begging for a honeymoon on her recent videos… wow I’ve just realised how hated she really is 😂😂
I agree with the comment that no one cares anymore. And thats not just because it’s Eden but we literally know everything there is to know. Her dress, the venue, her midget husband standing on a box, what the cake looked like, Cali wore her old bridesmaid dress, the car she arrived in, that she blamed her mum for forgetting the bouquet, the song she walked down the aisle to, who her bridesmaids were, the limited guests who felt obligated to go, her dads odd speech, seeing her on the toilet …

What else can she possibly tell/show us?? The wedding content is beyond boring now.

Also her bob is back, will be interesting to see if she can afford to put extensions back in … it’s been years since I had them but I’m guessing they cost anywhere from £300-£700. And she can’t look after them anyway.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I don't think she understands the purpose of LinkedIn. Eedie, you can't go begging for freebies there, it's a professional website. I would again choose to be embarrassed for you but I really cba.
---
I agree with the comment that no one cares anymore. And thats not just because it’s Eden but we literally know everything there is to know. Her dress, the venue, her midget husband standing on a box, what the cake looked like, Cali wore her old bridesmaid dress, the car she arrived in, that she blamed her mum for forgetting the bouquet, the song she walked down the aisle to, who her bridesmaids were, the limited guests who felt obligated to go, her dads odd speech, seeing her on the toilet …

What else can she possibly tell/show us?? The wedding content is beyond boring now.

Also her bob is back, will be interesting to see if she can afford to put extensions back in … it’s been years since I had them but I’m guessing they cost anywhere from £300-£700. And she can’t look after them anyway.
She looks like a blow up sex doll ffs

Reactions: 22
I wonder if she still pays for her £70 a month unlimited blow dries at Poppy’s now that she’s skint

Reactions: 12
I’ve got to say Lloyd has grown on me (lol) he isn’t half as irritating as I used to find him and he’s quite funny in some of the vids. Also isn’t it a bit of a downer to have your sister staying with you as you start your newly married life?

Reactions: 20
I don't think she understands the purpose of LinkedIn. Eedie, you can't go begging for freebies there, it's a professional website. I would again choose to be embarrassed for you but I really cba.
---

She looks like a blow up sex doll ffs
That's what I thought. So different from how she looked at the wedding. She's a mess without the filters, doesn't cost anything to be hygienic

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen this!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
If that linked in screenshot gets posted one more time 😅 yes we’ve seen it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I won’t pay to get my dog spayed or pay small businesses for their time but I will happily spend £20 on scratch cards and 6 lost mary’s
The scratch cards hahaha how desperate for money is she 😂😂
---
Sometimes I feel bad for Lloyd, but then I remember he had a choice and he CHOSE to marry someone who leaves tit in their knickers.
---

Noo I also thought this but its defo the ring finger, its his pinky finger underneath albeit very weirdly long
It is on the ring finger you’re right however that ring he’s wearing he’s always worn hasn’t he?
- I see this has already been pointed out now.
---
Why the duck would he get a silver wedding ring when the rest of his jewellery is gold? Is it cos Eben is the boss and wanted silver?
---
They should go to Pontins for their honeymoon, even they could afford that and they’d fit right in there!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
If that linked in screenshot gets posted one more time 😅 yes we’ve seen it!!!!
You beat me to it 😂😂 Do people not read the full thread from where they left off? Haha I would hate to miss anything. (No nastiness meant btw just don’t know how people miss things especially with this thread, I want to read EVERYTHING) 😂🙈

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.