Eden Harvz #60 For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure tiktok really don’t care if people are sharing her paid for content on the app, if anything they would support it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She really thought she done something there didn’t she 😭 she really is rotten to the core. The girl is a failure at everything she turns her hand to because she is a spoilt entitled waster. If I were Lee I would be demanding Wolf not be around her, if she can say vile things about him on a public platform she certainly will be around that child. Don’t even start me about them two very inbred and sickly looking pups! Worrying about vet bills I highly doubt they will get the care they need. My 3 dogs cost me £75 per month on flea treatments alone! I just imagine her shed to be leaping with fleas being in the country with all sorts of wildlife that carry them. The wee dogs are so close to the ground they will pick them up very easily.

Reactions: 20
Surely not💀 it looks like something you would do in microsoft paint
This small business uses Microsoft word if you look at some of their TikToks, adds some text and pre built graphics. It’s embarrassing to see as a designer and that people are spending money on this cheap rubbish! Not that Eden paid for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You know what is bleeping grim??? When she sniffs her dogs and does that orgasm noise and face. That is NOT normal. Also, why is she taking that puppy out already again before vaccines?! She's one dumb bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Find it funny how she doesn’t want to talk about Lee but had no problem discussing his marriage to her sister on her car crash podcast, knowing it would make her money!
Just goes to show what a nasty manipulative witch she is, Yaz needs to get a grip and realise Eden is trying to sabotage there marriage as it did seem strong and they have wolf! more than her and little legs have, Eden is a selfish awful woman
---
She’s actually skint ain’t she🤣🤣🤣🤣
oh she skiiiiint skint 🤣
---
Her insta story rn. She is frazzled!!!

Jason for PM
she sounds like geordie princess with the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , she is as skint as her now like 🤣 OF here comes Eden and little man 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You know what’s really sad about Eden saying “duck no” to Lee going to the wedding, on one of Yaz’s lives like a week before she showed us like a metal lock with E&L on that Lee had made and welded himself for their wedding gift 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Surely the new dogs haven’t had their jabs!!?? They should not be out! Even in that god awful pram.

Reactions: 12
Each to their own but I find it really sad that you would document every detail of your wedding for the public & to sell online. It’s such a private intimate thing and to actually SELL footage is 🤯 that wedding day wasn’t sacred one bit, it wasn’t about themselves & their family it was simply a day to make money.. so sad

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she had played her cards right she would’ve been getting holidays gifted to her left right and centre (like GK barry, the baggs brothers and max & his bf ). She must be fuming seeing all them getting multiple holidays for free and her having to beg for one because she can’t afford her own honeymoon 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Speaking of her lying, does anyone remember last year when she was constantly deleting comments disagreeing with her and she said she has management that remove troll comments for her🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pinnochio needs to get a grip and grow the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You know what’s really sad about Eden saying “duck no” to Lee going to the wedding, on one of Yaz’s lives like a week before she showed us like a metal lock with E&L on that Lee had made and welded himself for their wedding gift 😭
She is actually a bully. She bullies everyone around her and they laugh it off. She would be nice as pie to his face the fake witch. I hope Lee clears his name one day, I know he's not into the attention seeking like these cxnts but they've branded him abusive, controlling, used him for content. He could probably sue her for slander(we've got the screenshots on here)

Would be interesting to hear his side

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.