Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shocking… no message from Lloyds mum in the video😂😂

also it’s such bad quality! I would be fuming to pay for that! Walking down the isle she’s not even on Edens side she’s got her dad covering her.. then you’ve got the lady taking photos in the way.. wasn’t thought out well at all..
---
Also… they didn’t even use their first dance song in the wedding video just a tit tune.. I’ve never seen that before.. this has been so cheaply done, feel sorry Eden will watch that back and there’s probably loads this tit videographer has left out.. where is the hand over of rings? Lloyds dance with his mum? The cutting of cake? The first dance is about 2 seconds long.. it all seems such a rush.. there’s more content of the kids then Eden😂

Reactions: 17
I'm genuinely confused as to what she wanted to keep private, it's just a bunch of friends and family giving some drunken well wishes? ...nothing from midgets mum though it seems, wonder if she even went to their field celebration
It’s got nothing to do with wanting to keep anything private, she’s just trying to make a quick, desperate buck from the few fans she has that are too thick to see through her

Reactions: 24
The most entertaining part of the video was the fact Eden didn't want us to see it 🤣 £4.50 for your wedding video. I wouldn't pay a quid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It just feels like the whole thing was done purely for social media. She’s invited people from tiktok who she’s only met a couple of times, did she even invite her friend who’s the hair stylist??

Judging by the videos it looks like no one was living in the moment, everyone was there for one thing… Content. How sad

Reactions: 25
Was Yaz not in the video at all? I watch it on double speed so could have missed her. You would think the focus would heavily be on the bridal and grooms parties as they are obviously the most important to them. I remember seeing Freya briefly but no Yaz?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was it the Eden project they had their blessing at?

I love how I’m the transition videos Freya looks the most naturally buzzing.

Reactions: 1
How shite is that videographer and photographer. They should have planned together positioning so neither would get in the way of each others work. The photographer ruined a key walking down the aisle moment which is just unacceptable and very poor work from the videographer overall. If I was editing back that video I would be cringing at how much I had fucked up lol

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I do not know where to start with this shitshow.

Sorry, but men in suits + trainers = MAJOR ICK. They think it looks cool, it really doesn't :sick:
Eden's make-up - I actually feel really sorry for her about this. It is AWFUL. The contouring is so bad
Carrying her phone with her - WHY?! There is a professional photographer there AND all the guests take photos, put it away.
And as for smoking - bleaurgh. She is so cheap & nasty.

I do not know where to start with this shitshow.

Sorry, but men in suits + trainers = MAJOR ICK. They think it looks cool, it really doesn't :sick:
Eden's make-up - I actually feel really sorry for her about this. It is AWFUL. The contouring is so bad
Carrying her phone with her - WHY?! There is a professional photographer there AND all the guests take photos, put it away.
And as for smoking - bleaurgh. She is so cheap & nasty.
The trainers and suit just looks so tacky. And he wore trainers both days! Eden had 3 outfits and 1 stunning glam dress. 1 glam jumpsuit and a more relaxed but still dressy
Jumpsuit. He had 2 suits and wore trainers with both.
It’s your wedding Lloyd - make an effort!!

Reactions: 7
The clip of Lloyd and his mates having cigars made me scream 😂 LL looks like a kid trying to hang out with the older kids in the school field 😝. His mates seem a decent bunch, totally not Edens type of mates though

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What a tit video that was! Imagine paying £4.50 to watch a poor quality video, badly edited and all the “important” bits, she already shared anyway! I can not for one minute understand why so many people said they were proud of her and Lloyd? Why?? To quote heather small, Eden “what have you done today to make me feel proud?” I genuinely think they couldn’t think what to say because they were having a crap time, and barely know them, so had to make something up!

Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyway. That was a tit show. How embarrassing 😳 £4.50!!! If that’s all it is on those clips that is seriously fucked.

Yaz had a brief moment walking round the back of someone.

Another question of mine, is the veil on the head not suppose to be quite floaty and cover your hair it’s about 2 inch wide straight down her back looking like the back end of my horse 🐴

Their service did not look intimate at all they could literally be waiting at a bus stop in central London and I would not bat an eyelid
Tbf my best friend had a legal ceremony because her ‘proper wedding day’ was a blessing due to the location. She did however put a lot of effort into her wedding day and it was blessed by the pastor of her church, so she literally wanted the legal part to be a formality. I didn’t even go they just had their parents and siblings as witnesses. She did wear a nice tea dress and make more effort but she said it wasn’t overly emotional, however sge didn’t share any pics of that and not many people knew about it, it was just intimate. Her main day did have a religious element because she’s a real Christian not pretend lol and it was an amazing wedding. Eden just likes to cash in on things

Reactions: 4
I work in video production (not giving away what I do) and I am creasing at how bad this video is.
Most weddings nowadays are filmed in 2k or 4k, this has definitely been filmed on just a standard 1080.
No colour grading and a lot of the shots are so dimly lit it’s like watching a indie horror film.
The audio production too 😖 so peaky and grainy…
It’s a carcrash! Just like her wedding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.