Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so shocked at the video.. like is that it?? Surely not. It’s a mess!
I am thinking did she hire that dress as she must of had it on a hour if that. Maybe the shop is having it back but she said she would promote them.

Who has their first dance in an outfit and not the wedding dress! It don’t make sense.
I’m crying at the doors in the middle of the field 🤣🤣 why not an arch or something? Then the grotty unmatching rugs on the floor.
So no Poppy and Ja, the half brother, Elpha and loads more didn’t attend.
Did not seem to be any friends of hers just tiktokers!

Reactions: 18
I personally think the wedding looks like the kind of wedding you'd have if you were on a budget ( which is totally fine if you're skint ) but what I cant get over is the comments off people, like "Oh god, I'm crying again" "my heart can't cope with this" "I've never been so happy" "The purest family" Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what the actual duck is wrong with people, I honestly cant cope with how much people arse lick this scummy family! So cringey! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Let’s spread some positivity, her father daughter dance vides makes my heart genuinely happy, so much pure happiness ❤
There's only room for one potato 🥔 on these threads. Infact, is this yaz 🤣
the father and daughter dance looked like two bowling pins trying to save each other. If you want a rave thread, go make one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.