Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every photo is in black and white so you can’t see the crappy make up & sunburnt skin

Reactions: 11
Check out @jasons476 on tiktok, all the videos have been uploaded onto there it’s just popped up on my FYP

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey you lovely lot 🥰 I'm ok, rest assured I have been laughing my arse off at Eden and her mini husband behind the scenes 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Check out @jasons476 on tiktok, all the videos have been uploaded onto there it’s just popped up on my FYP
Eden die hard fans kicking off at him uploading it.

I can see both sides that she wanted it to be for her fans first. But don’t agree with charging. Especially for stuff that’s already on her public profiles.

Reactions: 10
Embarrassing.
Why are they standing so separate?! Lloyd doesn’t look remotely interested in what’s going on.
Aren’t you suppose to look at each other and say ‘I do’ instead he’s looking at the lady telling him to say it.. embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Genuinely I’ve never seen her make up look as awful as this I can’t get over it 😭😭😭😭 the contour isn’t even a sharp line it looks like patchy mud. I don’t want to sound horrible but how can she not see herself how bad this looks? If I were her I’d be so upset that the make up artist made me look like this on my wedding day

View attachment 2283541
The lumpy filler doesn't help

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely confused as to what she wanted to keep private, it's just a bunch of friends and family giving some drunken well wishes? ...nothing from midgets mum though it seems, wonder if she even went to their field celebration

Reactions: 24
Ew 'every fathers wish that his baby grows into an enigma whilst waiting for her prince to arrive'
what does that even mean

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.