Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are tools in the final video ? The couple with the woman saying we are the most important people here, finally look at my boobs šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I work in video production (not giving away what I do) and I am creasing at how bad this video is.
Most weddings nowadays are filmed in 2k or 4k, this has definitely been filmed on just a standard 1080.
No colour grading and a lot of the shots are so dimly lit itā€™s like watching a indie horror film.
The audio production too šŸ˜– so peaky and grainyā€¦
Itā€™s a carcrash! Just like her wedding šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve seen so many beautiful wedding videos, this looks like one from a camcorder! A lot of drone footage is also amazing when itā€™s done right as it gets everyone in and the location! But noā€¦ not Eden!

The shot of her wedding dress hanging up in the window is terrible!! Itā€™s so dark you can barely see it!

Reactions: 32
That might possibly be the shittest wedding video Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™d be fuming if Iā€™d paid someone and theyā€™d given me that. Proof that a 48h turn around is just a terrible rushed job.
Most peopleā€™s I know has taken upwards of a month!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God I hope this is the rushed out for social media version and they've got an actual intimate version, swapping rings etc because that is horrific. Did they get a year 10 to film and edit it as part of their coursework to cut costs?!

Reactions: 12
In her dads speech, he said that Lloyd is his only friend what about Yazā€™s husband

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think Yaz is probably also not wanting her share the video fully because of wolfs hand. No one knows whatā€™s wrong with it, itā€™s just strapped up and she knows everyone will comment on it. There is already comments about it on the TikTok that person has shared.

Reactions: 7
That video, I donā€™t get itā€¦ why is everything so slow motioned?? Why isnā€™t there clips of them actually talking out loud whilst being shown the wedding dress or reactions etc?
Why was the pan on the dress for so long but you couldnā€™t actually see any part of it because the contrast was so high? Why does everything look soooo dark and gloomy? If youā€™re filming a wedding video surely you have some sort of light set ups ffs šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 20
What is this?!?! I canā€™t imagine a friend of mine saying something like this on my wedding day even if it was a joke?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Shockingā€¦ no message from Lloyds mum in the videošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

also itā€™s such bad quality! I would be fuming to pay for that! Walking down the isle sheā€™s not even on Edens side sheā€™s got her dad covering her.. then youā€™ve got the lady taking photos in the way.. wasnā€™t thought out well at all..
---
Alsoā€¦ they didnā€™t even use their first dance song in the wedding video just a tit tune.. Iā€™ve never seen that before.. this has been so cheaply done, feel sorry Eden will watch that back and thereā€™s probably loads this tit videographer has left out.. where is the hand over of rings? Lloyds dance with his mum? The cutting of cake? The first dance is about 2 seconds long.. it all seems such a rush.. thereā€™s more content of the kids then EdenšŸ˜‚
Also I think I noticed the dance with the dad jumped. There were just a few people there, then all of a sudden thereā€™s more people there?? Did they have to gather everyone round and redo?!?
---
That might possibly be the shittest wedding video Iā€™ve ever seen. Iā€™d be fuming if Iā€™d paid someone and theyā€™d given me that. Proof that a 48h turn around is just a terrible rushed job.
Most peopleā€™s I know has taken upwards of a month!
To be fair we got married abroad and had the wedding video in around 72 hours, had a tablet with all of our photos on to pick out prints within 36 hours, so it can be done. But also our wedding video is over an hour long with a short 3 min ā€œtrailerā€.

Reactions: 3
It just feels like the whole thing was done purely for social media. Sheā€™s invited people from tiktok who sheā€™s only met a couple of times, did she even invite her friend whoā€™s the hair stylist??

Judging by the videos it looks like no one was living in the moment, everyone was there for one thingā€¦ Content. How sad
when did she even last mention AJ? like why was he there? he looked good mind šŸ˜

I wonder how long she actually wore the dress ?? Surely not long at all if sheā€™s already in her jump suit at the meal and speeches šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø. I get some people pick a different outfit for the evening (personally Iā€™d want to wear my dress the whole day as A they ainā€™t cheap and B Iā€™d like to think Iā€™d be feeling and looking amazing for my special day and Iā€™d want to make the most of that) but it appears she changed as soon as the blessing and photos were done. Maybe she didnā€™t really feel that amazing in her dress šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø or it was hired šŸ˜†

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.