Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly begging for honeymoon contributions didn’t. So Patreon it is for a quick dollar. Thanks to the person who took one for us, you beat me to it but I’m still paying back KLARNA for the robbing witch’s eyelashes I bought.
Btw two payments came out my bank I emailed them and they didn’t respond. Oops cat out the bag, thanks eben my disabled son is crying now.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Good morning the video is uploaded it’s a lot of parts and I have work so will share tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 10
These complete clowns really have sunk to a new depth of crap haven’t they.
How desperate must they be for cash to want to trick people into signing on patreon to pay to watch it especially after the go fund me scam to pay for the honeymoon! 😤
a wedding day is something supposed to be so special between two loving people yet these idiots think it’s another pay day.
god I really do hope they don’t honeymoon anywhere near me or else I shall give them a peace of my mind. 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Seeing all the ‘What about your fans who genuinely support you and cannot afford to pay’

my point is… exactly that. What About them? Greedy eedy doesn’t care, she never has nor will she ever 😂😂 the eedy that’s “always giving” … my bleeping arse lmao. It’s all an act, the whole persona of trying to heal people’s mental health and make them eat and give to those who are struggling is just bullshit! And this proves it.

shes realised now that she is skint, she is doing this for no other reason than to get herself a few extra pounds. And for the “fans” that think she’s this amazing person, i really hope this shows her real colours

Reactions: 18
Most of her fans will be too young to pay for in themselves. Do you know who can afford £4.50? People over 21 who can see through her

Reactions: 13
I clocked Lloyds mum in the actual ceremony picture on Friday just her arm, but her van cleef bracelet probably cost more than the whole thing plus change 🥴😂 I’ll go back to my cave now …
Jw how you could tell it was his mum just by her arm 🤣🤣🤣
---
Never mind eden, yaz' hair omg I can't stand it! What a sight, terrible looking desperately needs cut

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Here’s part 1 (some of the previous bits were on her TikTok)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We all know she will use that video in a million clips in Montages over tiktok so the fact she is charging for it is ridiculous!
I just feel sorry for all who are paying for this.
either stay in your bubble or just show it!

also that clip from the official marriage seems lacking!Lloyd looks uninterested, the awkward angle of it all happening, it doesnt Feel very special. I also don’t like the ‘it is my great pleasure to announce that you are now married’
It doesn’t seem real without the, I now pronounce you husband and wife! Is that normal.. maybe I’m just picky 😂

Reactions: 20
The Patreon is a new low, I feel sorry for anyone stupid enough to pay her for content. Clearly more money than sense.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I think Lloyds mum is this elegant woman. I just think she’s got money..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Genuinely I’ve never seen her make up look as awful as this I can’t get over it 😭😭😭😭 the contour isn’t even a sharp line it looks like patchy mud. I don’t want to sound horrible but how can she not see herself how bad this looks? If I were her I’d be so upset that the make up artist made me look like this on my wedding day

IMG_0061.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Genuinely I’ve never seen her make up look as awful as this I can’t get over it 😭😭😭😭 the contour isn’t even a sharp line it looks like patchy mud. I don’t want to sound horrible but how can she not see herself how bad this looks? If I were her I’d be so upset that the make up artist made me look like this on my wedding day

View attachment 2283541
Her lip colour is awful as well. It just blends into her skin

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.