Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know about a poor honeymoon. Have you seen the prices of lodge cabins in the UK in July. Seriously would be cheaper to go abroad at least then for the price your food & drinks are included.

Reactions: 17
I don't know about a poor honeymoon. Have you seen the prices of lodge cabins in the UK in July. Seriously would be cheaper to go abroad at least then for the price your food & drinks are included.
Theyā€™re crazy expensive. I see people advertising them on tiktok and they look amazing. But when I check the price itā€™s ridiculous! And thatā€™s not even in the school holidays when Iā€™ve looked

Reactions: 6
Theyā€™re crazy expensive. I see people advertising them on tiktok and they look amazing. But when I check the price itā€™s ridiculous! And thatā€™s not even in the school holidays when Iā€™ve looked
I've seen what can only be described as sheds with shared toilets for Ā£400 per night.
I do cottages & cabins in the UK as won't leave my dog & my friends holidays for 10 nights all inclusive aboard are cheaper per person.
I'm surprised she hasn't contacted Forest holidays or some independent site asking for a free holiday in return for exposure. Well maybe she did but they said no as had no clue who she was.

I've seen what can only be described as sheds with shared toilets for Ā£400 per night.
I do cottages & cabins in the UK as won't leave my dog & my friends holidays for 10 nights all inclusive aboard are cheaper per person.
I'm surprised she hasn't contacted Forest holidays or some independent site asking for a free holiday in return for exposure. Well maybe she did but they said no as had no clue who she was.
Donā€™t give her ideas šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™ve seen a couple of videos on tiktok about Eden begging for honeymoon money on tiktok. Do you think weā€™re due an ā€˜addressing the honeymoonā€™ video anytime soon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the dogs - bare with me because Iā€™m not sure of this is going to write as I mean it šŸ¤£

but why is she sexualising them? bleeping is a very sexual act (obviously šŸ¤£) The dogs arenā€™t bleeping. They arenā€™t so desperate to be with each other that they just go at it there and then on the stairs, unable to make it to the bedroom. They arenā€™t actively and consciously having sex with the only goal being to have an orgasm.

chase is following a natural instinct, he probably doesnā€™t even really understand what heā€™s doing!I doubt chai is loving it.

itā€™s so bleeping odd. They arenā€™t bleeping - they are attempting to mate. Absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 40
Re the dogs - bare with me because Iā€™m not sure of this is going to write as I mean it šŸ¤£

but why is she sexualising them? bleeping is a very sexual act (obviously šŸ¤£) The dogs arenā€™t bleeping. They arenā€™t so desperate to be with each other that they just go at it there and then on the stairs, unable to make it to the bedroom. They arenā€™t actively and consciously having sex with the only goal being to have an orgasm.

chase is following a natural instinct, he probably doesnā€™t even really understand what heā€™s doing!I doubt chai is loving it.

itā€™s so bleeping odd. They arenā€™t bleeping - they are attempting to mate. Absolute weirdo.
This is what I've been wanting to say,.I just didn't know how to word it right!šŸ˜‚ But yes you're 100% correct, it is bleeping weird asf!

Reactions: 16
This is what I've been wanting to say,.I just didn't know how to word it right!šŸ˜‚ But yes you're 100% correct, it is bleeping weird asf!
@DrMeredithGrey absolutely the nail on the head Iā€™m the same as snoopy been trying to think of a way to put it but didnā€™t know how to word it.
Sheā€™s perverse!!! She is sexualising her animals mating habits and itā€™s bleeping creepy, I find it most bizarre that people comment and think itā€™s funny! Iā€™m convinced the whole family is like it, someone said earlier her and Yaz talk about their ā€œpussiesā€ šŸ¤® all the time and I literally donā€™t remember a day in my life my sister and I have ever discussed our bleeping vaginas! I mean what the duck itā€™s so weird!

Reactions: 12
I can't access tik too properly as my phone is rubbish. There's people struggling and is she seriously asking for money for her honeymoon.... What happened to all the money she had. Someone hasn't been singing her money chant lately

Reactions: 11

Lots of us are probably thinking the same thing but not sure how to say it šŸ˜‚ Dogs don't hump for pleasure in the same way we do šŸ˜‚ So for her to use terms that are inherently human is so creepy.
Why does she feel the need to sexualise anything! The dog is mating cause that's what they do! Nothing else!

Reactions: 7
Lots of us are probably thinking the same thing but not sure how to say it šŸ˜‚ Dogs don't hump for pleasure in the same way we do šŸ˜‚ So for her to use terms that are inherently human is so creepy.
Why does she feel the need to sexualise anything! The dog is mating cause that's what they do! Nothing else!
Just proves how clueless she is with dogs, idc if she's had dogs all her life. She would know about all of this if it's true

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She isn't one bit excited for this wedding you can tell, she'd be posting all over every post would be about the wedding but it's not- she's doing it to prove a point that her and Lloyd are SoOo In LoVe

Reactions: 13
Small Recap.

ā€¢ 2 days until the wedding and sheā€™s not planned it nor can she afford it
ā€¢ she still stinks
ā€¢ hen do was a flop (elphie was invited)
ā€¢ sheā€™s begging for money
ā€¢ little legs is filming zoophile videos
ā€¢ chase in a sock
ā€¢ still has BV
ā€¢ skin and nails are a mess
ā€¢ sheā€™s making shepherds happy (red sky at night ect ect)
ā€¢ sheā€™s back on live
ā€¢ ADHD era is back
ā€¢ podcast is nose diving

ā€¦ anything missed anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Iā€™ve had at least 6 sponsored videos from Eben on my FYP today, all adsā€¦ sheā€™s obviously desperate for more cash

Reactions: 5
Sorry they want to stay in some lodges ?? Donā€™t they literally live in a lodge/shed ?? The honeymoon content will be no different to their day to day life. Theyā€™ll go to Asda/Tesco//Morrisons/local farm shop, buy loads of food, LL will cook and Eden will post lots of montages about how amazing married life is šŸ„±
---
Canā€™t believe sheā€™s messaging companies telling them sheā€™s getting married very soon šŸ«£ I mean maybe thatā€™s a completely normal thing for influencers to do but itā€™s cringe as duck
---
The replies from LLs on the vid he posted yesterday of the dogs locked together are vile šŸ¤¢ (sorry if this has already been mentioned on the previous thread)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Eden babe I highly doubt the lorry driver was even looking at you you massive, filler filled, fake, stinky toothy twit. ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.