Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your wedding is a huge flop and snooze fest.. everyone reverts to their phones for entertainment😂😂
---
You know your wedding video is tit when someone’s video off their phone looks 100x clearer.. why wasn’t the full speech in the wedding video, surely thats a memory you would want to watch back and remember the words said..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2283789

She got what she wanted from the wedding.. ✨️views✨️
That 2.5mil one is my fault. I fell asleep with my phone in my hand and it was still looping when I woke up the next morning 😭🙈🙈
---
That video, I don’t get it… why is everything so slow motioned?? Why isn’t there clips of them actually talking out loud whilst being shown the wedding dress or reactions etc?
Why was the pan on the dress for so long but you couldn’t actually see any part of it because the contrast was so high? Why does everything look soooo dark and gloomy? If you’re filming a wedding video surely you have some sort of light set ups ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also, why is the end Eben walking off into the distance on her own?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ there’s so much to criticise BUT 2 things keep bugging me the more she uploads… 1- she barely wore her dress! So bizarre as the dress I thought was stunning and that jump suit was like tacky for the amount of time she had it on for. I feel like that’s something she’s going to regret in the future.
2- her mum, wtf?! As a mother of the bride you’d think she’d look abit more.. done up at least. Her hair was tit, her makeup and dress was so bland. I’ve seen videos of her looking better after a party in the garden at their house than her own daughters wedding 😂
Lloyds family must look at edens family and think what the hell has he married in to, his mum looked real beautiful and elegantly dressed on pictures I’ve seen of her.

Reactions: 21
Well I’ve watched it (for free, via TikTok 😂) I don’t know if I have anything to add that hasn’t already been said… terrible audio, poor editing, too much slo-mo of mundane footage, strange choice of shots, the photographer blocking the videographer and then those god awful testimonials. As expected.

Reactions: 19
Why is there just a random door in this forest? I know it’s been added for the wedding but it looks stupid 😂

Also why is Lloyd kissing her without sunglasses then has them on in the next shot? “Yeah that shot was great but would be even better with sunglasses on.. take 2 🎬
Someone forgot to get the rags off the washing line

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Place your bets people. How long until a pregnancy announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is there just a random door in this forest? I know it’s been added for the wedding but it looks stupid 😂

Also why is Lloyd kissing her without sunglasses then has them on in the next shot? “Yeah that shot was great but would be even better with sunglasses on.. take 2 🎬
Can't get over the washing line in the background 😂 what on earth is it supposed to be?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is she refunding those who paid for the patreon yesterday?
Like duck she is. She probably thought about calling it off after the backlash yesterday but as soon as the possibility of refunds was mentioned knew she had to follow through and post it

Reactions: 7
I am absolutely busting surely there isn’t a soul on this planet who would PAY to watch her bleeping wedding video 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and if you have, you need to see a shrink ASAP

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.