Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ccc
The problem is that Eden totally puts her filters into overdrive, thereby not addressing it. Many of us have similar facial scars but we don't post on SM how perfect our face is after filtering so much that even her shoulder moles disappear. She accepts the adulation of youngsters who tell her her face is perfect. These comments are only directed towards Eden and her hypocrisy 🙂
IMG_0436.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lloyd at the wedding looks like that kid we ALL had in our school year who would always wear trainers to school and get in tit for it but thought they were hard doing it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don’t see Lloyd posting much. Do you think he got annoyed at the wedding? I bet he told her to put it away a few times. Imagine being on a honeymoon or the period anyway and being glued to your phone.

Reactions: 17
Is the Patreon still up? Every time I try and click on it it just takes me to my profile on there.

I don’t know what I find funnier, the fact she’s done it or the fact 400+ people have paid to see some random “influencer”’s video. The excuse about friends and family but then it’s alright as long as you pay for it?

I predict this ending in refunds to everyone once she realises it only takes one person to be willing to spend £4.50 to then post it everywhere 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m calling it those 2 will be back in the mucky mansion by autumn

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is the Patreon still up? Every time I try and click on it it just takes me to my profile on there.

I don’t know what I find funnier, the fact she’s done it or the fact 400+ people have paid to see some random “influencer”’s video. The excuse about friends and family but then it’s alright as long as you pay for it?

I predict this ending in refunds to everyone once she realises it only takes one person to be willing to spend £4.50 to then post it everywhere 😂
Looking at the previous screenshots, the page now doesn’t show any patrons. So presumably something has happened?

Eden doesn’t translate well onto any other apps .. so Patreon will be another flop regardless, just like her YouTube and Cameo.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
So the reason she’s not posting it is because of her friends and family that she cares about? But now she’s going to post it on YouTube in a month after making people pay for it 😂😂
---
Looking at the previous screenshots, the page now doesn’t show any patrons. So presumably something has happened?

Eden doesn’t translate well onto any other apps .. so Patreon will be another flop regardless, just like her YouTube and Cameo.
Ah I bet she’s gone in and hidden the amount of Patreons and money she makes so it’s not visible to people you can do that! Doesn’t want people to see how desperate she is clearly 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
In such a love bubble that she hasn’t been able to spend an hour off social media since being married

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So the reason she’s not posting it is because of her friends and family that she cares about? But now she’s going to post it on YouTube in a month after making people pay for it 😂😂
---

Ah I bet she’s gone in and hidden the amount of Patreons and money she makes so it’s not visible to people you can do that! Doesn’t want people to see how desperate she is clearly 😂
so why not just enjoy your bubble and wait a month to post on youtube

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thread suggestion: For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness and in health, till TikTok fame death do us part.. I do 💚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
‘I don’t want my bubble burst’ so why did you start posting your pics IMMEDIATELY after you got married then Eden you greedy goblin

Reactions: 35
I can not believe she’s making people pay! She has said it will be uploaded tonight she won’t do that- she will wait and get as many subscribers as she can and then upload as she knows people will get a refund!
She is saying she don’t want her family and friends plastered over social media but they all ready are 🤣
They all have their own social media accounts the silly cow!
She has done it to get a bit of money back! Shocking!
If someone didn’t want to be on the internet then she shouldn’t be putting them in the video you pay for.
Make it make sense Eben!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really doesn’t make sense even for my dumb ass. She’s basically getting a month viewings off everyone then they can rewatch it for free on YouTube. Is it for family that isn’t comfortable or an excuse to pay of some Klarna from the wedding?

Reactions: 10
Yaz stealing Edens crown again. The venue posted this and Yaz didn’t even tag them .. the one they posted of Eden she had to tag them in it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yaz stealing Edens crown again. The venue posted this and Yaz didn’t even tag them .. the one they posted of Eden she had to tag them in it.
Jesus I’ll never get over that piercing , why the hell does she keep it in

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The number of backers she’s got within a few hours does go to show what she could be making if she put a bit of effort into creating content and building a community.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.