Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whomever signed up for pattreon she has put a comment on saying it's coming be patient ... there's 41 comments underneath it please spill any tea xoxo gossip girl

Reactions: 11
Cozzie livs crisis but give us a fiver to watch a video that you can watch in a month for free
---
Wow i’m actually surprised to see people speaking up about the whole patreon thing in her instagram comments
Comments off on instagram too

• Haha
Reactions: 18
First it was pay for my honeymoon and now it’s pay to watch my wedding. Only fans coming soon! Pay to watch us conceive our first child.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
4 days this thread has been active for and we're already needing a new one, the wedding keeps on giving us great content 😂 what's next a video of them consummating the marriage on their patreon , ffs like it's the gift which keeps on giving 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Eden Harvz #60 Eden and Little Lloyd have had their big day but if you want to watch the video you’ll have to pay… (or read this thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imaging having to write about trolls in what should be something really happy. She should have had her wedding, kept it off SM. Then slowly trickled it in. Everything uploaded has been messy and rushed.

Reactions: 19
Every single photo I’ve seen of Lloyd he’s putting so much effort into looking tall, the fireplace one took me out, like a tortoise having a morning stretch. He was essentially wearing high heels for his wedding day, I have never seen trainers so high in my life? 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So these 2 muppets were begging money for their honeymoon, now there charging to watch their crappy wedding video!!

Who the duck do you think you are Eden. This really is an all time pathetic embaressing low. Wow bleeping wow!!

• Angry
  • Haha
I wasn’t sympathising, I’m thinking what a mess to get yourself into. That if they do end up old and grey together, they won’t remember their wedding how it should be remembered, she’ll remember how she cared more about content for her SM and spent those first wedded weeks glued to her phone, looking at what others think, tearing herself apart in photos because Sarah from Norfolk thinks her dress is ugly and people she doesn’t know and will never meet are laughing at the height difference. She’ll probably get to a point where she questions her choices and reasons for getting married. And it’s a sad state of affairs whether she has brought it on herself or not. I just think it’s quite sad and quite tragic tbh. Destroying your life all on your very own because you have a need to be validated on the internet.

• Heart
her faceapp subscription is working overtime. she can’t take a social media break whilst she’s working hard choosing between the “hollywood 2” or “movie 4” filters on every single pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell she’s set up a patreon to see the rest of her wedding pics, basically charging people ! 🥴 scab
ETA
I’ve just realised I’m a little late to the party 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.