Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The viral TikTok sound “we need cash. What happened to our stash” reminds me of Eden and Lloyd every single time I hear it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Like we’re not all going to see every single clip of that video in different montages over the next 6 months anyway

Reactions: 22
Anddddd comments are off on insta 👏🏼
The majority of them on there were negative, wonder how long until she removes comments on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'll expect hate for this but her hair looked beautiful 🤣 does anyone know what tool was used?

Reactions: 1
what’s pissing me off the most about charging is the fact it’s a monthly fee. How many of they will keep paying by accident?? She’s such a beg, it’s gross.

Reactions: 14
If someone could upload a recording of it to tiktok to hopefully save some gullible people from joining then it’s a job well done

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Comments off, what a surprise.
She's so gross. Pretending trolls are the reason she's made a patreon when we all know it's so she can get a few pennies back from the swamp wedding.

Reactions: 18
I took one for the team just need to wait for the video to be uploaded
IMG_2981.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
It’s actually sickening that she’s doing this. If it was actually to avoid trolls it doesn’t take 10 minutes to just crop family bits out and focus on her and Lloyd ect, but she wants to charge people to watch a 10 minute videos, it’s just low. She’ll be breeding chai next charging people to watch the birth and selling the pups for £7K each, or raffle them off for £3 a ticket each
---
I took one for the team just need to wait for the video to be uploaded View attachment 2282817
You can name the next 5 threads 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.