Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking people to pay and its not even uploaded?! When she decides she's not gonna coz she knows its gonna end up on here i hope everyone is refunded!
Oh yeah I’m gonna try and claim the money back lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would be asking for a refund from the makeup artist if I was Eden, its awful but then again I’m sure she chose the drag makeup look herself.

Reactions: 14
I would be asking for a refund from the makeup artist if I was Eden, its awful but then again I’m sure she chose the drag makeup look herself.
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was super particular and talked the makeup artist through EXACTLY what she wanted and then probs added to it after

Reactions: 15
Well if the “wedding” field trip didn’t tell us she was skint, this does. No shame 🫠😂

Reactions: 15
How the duck has she got her wedding video back already?! As mentioned earlier, I worked as a wedding photographer. Most photographers/videographers have around a 6/8 week turn around time this time of year, yet she’s getting hers back within 48hrs?!

She’s either picked people who aren’t booked out at all and haven’t been for a while, or she’s paid extra to be made a priority.

Reactions: 28
I wonder if they’d used ‘to build a home’ by the cinematic orchestra as their actual wedding video song and not just on tik tok.

If so, it’s actually about loss of a loved one rather than a love song 😬

Just an observation!

Reactions: 8
Nahahaha just when I thought she couldn’t get anymore tragic. She’s now charging the amount of a mcdonald’s meal to have a peek into her little swamp wedding 😂😂😂😂

Molly mae would neveerrrrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such an intimate day that I feel the need to charge people £4.50 to see it. Not very intimate then, is it, bleep features :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Using her family as an excuse to make money saying they don’t want to be plastered everywhere, yet on insta saying it may be on YouTube but just not yet. But the real reason is because she has obviously been reading here and received some other comments too on her tiktok/insta that she doesn’t like. If you’re happy with your wedding day, why care what others have to say? She clearly didn’t have a great time and that’s why she’s hiding the video as she knows people will comment

Attachments

Reactions: 11
These two cannot be happy. Who spends the days after your wedding glued to their phone?! My husband and I had a week off after our wedding. We weren’t going on honeymoon until six months later so we spent time having days out, a few nice dinners and lunches etc. she seems not to have been off social media this whole time it’s bleeping sad! It’s her whole life!

Reactions: 22
Ellis was deffo the videographer he was on someone’s story filing with a camera, can’t remember whose it was tho!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.