Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I hope this is the rushed out for social media version and they've got an actual intimate version, swapping rings etc because that is horrific. Did they get a year 10 to film and edit it as part of their coursework to cut costs?!
I’m more of a lurker on threads but did notice Ellis (who films her podcast) filmed their wedding, i’ve been an avid watcher of youtube over the years and Ellis has attempted every possible line of work including his own personal channel, looking at the wedding video he hasn’t really learned anything more than what he know/was doing and using back in 2017/18

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The most entertaining part of the video was the fact Eden didn't want us to see it 🤣 £4.50 for your wedding video. I wouldn't pay a quid
Stop it. Your pfp 💀😂
---
In her dads speech, he said that Lloyd is his only friend what about Yaz’s husband
Or his own wife? If you can't count your spouse as a "true friend" then that's a sad state of affairs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
All the phones on the table!! Honestly I’d be launching them at peoples heads if I was there, enjoy the moment, no matter how tit it looked and put the phones away. LL’s mum looks way more dressed up than Carla. 😂🙈

Can’t get over the bleeping dogs hahahahaa.
LL's mum proving money can't buy class with her handbag on the table

Reactions: 17
God help that poor baby when she does get pregnant. She’s not fit to be a parent.

Reactions: 22
Remember Eden was on a live hype recently following everyone who gifted her.. I bet she’s using the coins from that to promote her wedding content 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’d get pregnant. It’s clear Lloyd doesn’t want a baby and she won’t be able to give up the cigs and redbull. Not to mention all the times she’s said she’s had unprotected sex and never fallen pregnant so she may have issues.
---
IMG_1578.jpeg

Deffo aimed at us!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That 2.5mil one is my fault. I fell asleep with my phone in my hand and it was still looping when I woke up the next morning 😭🙈🙈
---

Also, why is the end Eben walking off into the distance on her own?
coz she lost LL in the long grass, chase had to go fetch him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is there just a random door in this forest? I know it’s been added for the wedding but it looks stupid 😂

Also why is Lloyd kissing her without sunglasses then has them on in the next shot? “Yeah that shot was great but would be even better with sunglasses on.. take 2 🎬
the door looks tit, it would look great if it was an arch with ivy and flowers, they have no idea do they

Reactions: 15
I pray to god she’s smart enough to not try to trap LL with a baby next, it won’t work and they’ll both be more miserable than ever! Once the hype dies down from the wedding of the century *cough cough* unfortunately I think she’ll need to find the next big thing for views 🙄

Reactions: 8
sheesh… train wreck springs to mind.
so much has been said already it’s like reading my own thoughts ahahah but these stood out to me.
1. TAKE OFF UR FLIPPIN ENGAGEMENT RING FOR UR CEREMONY 😭 everybody knows to do this surely? melon.
2. one plastic cup of coke for the groom 😬 very classy guys. better than eden’s chain smoking tho i guess??

the whole thing is a farce loooool, jason if you’re here keep em coming, love your work 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.