Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just tried creating a new thread but da title suggestion is too long by 10 characters I think. @Lauren-1996 we need to shorten it 😂

I can’t think what to shorten it to cause it’s so good and im
tit at threads. 😂
I’m pretty sure she got it about ‘her and her dad’
Thats a wee bit incestious is it not? 🫣😂

Reactions: 4
Just tried creating a new thread but da title suggestion is too long by 10 characters I think. @Lauren-1996 we need to shorten it 😂

I can’t think what to shorten it to cause it’s so good and im
tit at threads. 😂

Thats a wee bit incestious is it not? 🫣😂
Ok how about

For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness and in health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

(cut out I do if still too long)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The face you pull when reality hits, you really are about to marry this poor skinkt washed up thing 😟
Screenshot_20230704_200928_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d have more respect for Lloyd if he just wore heels tbh. Standing on the fire place? duck off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did her dad actually say Lloyd was his only friend? A 70 something white middle class man with a duck load of privilege has Lloyd as his only mate?
Was that Yaz starting to shout oi!! Jesus Christ what a fkn farce
Now we all know who Yaz gets if from saying everyone is her best friend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was shocked by how many groomsman Lloyd had, didn’t actually think he had any friends
I genuinely believe he had a proper life before her. Seems to be friends with some djs who have played pretty big events and as much as little legs looks like a groupie, I think he threw away a lot of opportunities

Reactions: 31
I find it so funny that the video cuts off mid speech. Like even TikTok is tired of this bullshit.

Sure that’s her biggest fan Zoe who came over for dinner ONCE a year ago and then never got seen again. But got trundled back out to make up the numbers for the wedding.

I thought Poppys message was weird “good luck with Lloyd and I’ll be there every step of the way”. Maybe I’m reading into that too much, just seems as odd message to me.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought poppy and Ja were attending? And a few others she mentioned but didn’t turn up.

Ok how about

For richer for poorer, in self diagnosed sickness and in health, till TikTok death do us part, I do

(cut out I do if still too long)
If still too long try

For Richer for poorer, in fake sickness & in health, til Tiktok death do us part, I do

Reactions: 3
duck off 😂😂😂😂 I’ve never paid attention to her tattoos but what the duck is that. bleeping Tarzan.. Lloyd is most definitely not that😂🙈
Always find it weird because she’s said in the past that tattoo reminds her of her and her dad

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I love all the new members coming in heaping praise on the tit show that was the wedding 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I just think we were there so we don’t know what it was like, but from what we have seen it looked like a lovely day, as did all involved 🥰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This would be shorter

For Richer for poorer, in fake sickness & as elves, til Tiktok death us do part.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.