Eden Harvz #59 No celebs will notice me, it must because I reek of BV!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d hate the baby taking away attention from her, I don’t think she’ll get pregnant for this reason alone

Reactions: 17
Who is this?? Because…. WOW 🥵🥵🥵
That’s AJ_Jarrad from Tiktok! He’s a bit saucy!😍 Eden fancied the pants of him!… probably invited him so she could pretend she got a real man! 😂

Typical lloyd… filling his glass silly amounts!

another shot of Eden minus all the filters… 👀

I hope she pays everyone back who’s brought her video! She must have known it would be leaked so just keep it private fully or out it out there! I wouldn’t be very happy if that was my wedding video, it didn’t feel all magical how I’d expect looking back on your day would be.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
The bleeping floating doors in the middle of a field 😭😭😭 stop! 😂😂😂 and nasty barbed wire fencing on each side 😂 I can’t breathe for laughing!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs a large amount of therapy sessions before she even thinks about having a baby. The way she’s always asking for validation and compliments off her nieces and nephews is vile and if she uses her child to constantly boost her ego, compliment her and run around after her like LL does she’ll cause them numerous mental health concerns.

Reactions: 16
Notice how every single pic or video clip of her is posed. There's nothing natural about her, can see she's constantly thinking about the camera. Even the clip of her kissing Lloyd is posed. She's such an ick.

Reactions: 12
Why does he keep grabbing her neck? I mean I'm all for a little neck grab but NEVER in front of my dad or in laws!!!!

Reactions: 15
Also
B1C2CD9E-214B-4173-A5AE-8B0EE4A7432E.png

Jesus Christ like I know he’s in his early 70s but he looks like he’s had a hard life with them ball bags under his eyelids. Now I see where their tear trogh eye bagsare inherited from
---
Also JUMPSCARE AWEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO

AWOOOOOO
---
Why does he keep grabbing her neck? I mean I'm all for a little neck grab but NEVER in front of my dad or in laws!!!!
Probably cause he’s so small, like trying to climb a pole 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AlsoView attachment 2284843

Jesus Christ like I know he’s in his early 70s but he looks like he’s had a hard life with them ball bags under his eyelids. Now I see where their tear trogh eye bagsare inherited from
---
Also JUMPSCARE AWEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO

AWOOOOOO
---

Probably cause he’s so small, like trying to climb a pole 😂
Lay off the ol' man, he's just had a stroke.

Reactions: 12
Lay off the ol' man, he's just had a stroke.
Ah it’s been a while since I lurked. Awks 🫣😂 my bad. Tbh those eyebags have been there way before the stroke. So I’ll own my comment but I will lay off him for now
---
But also I’m glad he’s ok.
Off I go back to the shadows.

Reactions: 17
Did her dad actually say Lloyd was his only friend? A 70 something white middle class man with a duck load of privilege has Lloyd as his only mate?
Was that Yaz starting to shout oi!! Jesus Christ what a fkn farce

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.