Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she's saying just get used to it when dogs are around food šŸ˜‚

I have the greediest little dogs, but as soon as we sit down to eat, they either take themselves away to their crate if they know they can't resist begging, or they'll face away from us. Then again, we've never allowed them to jump all over us with food around and don't allow them to eat off our plates

Reactions: 14
If you do this pleaaaase be careful with your timings of posting on here and ordering! Iā€™d hate for you to be the only person to order on that day, post on here saying youā€™ve just ordered then she reads here and finds out who you are. Sheā€™ll have your name and address and we all know how much she loves to dox people!šŸ’–
Good point
Eben I wonā€™t be ordering on the 15th FYI before like I said tho Iā€™m open to them being decent, because I like my lashes, and if I donā€™t like them I will give an honest review
BUT it would be funny her having to admit that she only had one sale
Iā€™ll just put my name as Yasmin or Freya harvey and she wonā€™t bat an eyelid because she gets that many orders from them
---
I thought she said you could smell it and know theyā€™d tit just not whereā€¦ WHICH IS IT?
Also duck OFF
I know you like to think your dog tit donā€™t stink ebenā€¦ is she jokingā€¦ you can smell it from another room. Honestly the lengths this bleep will go to.
Also ahe forgets she tells us about the dogs shitting in her house all the timeā€¦.
Maybe itā€™s all the coke they bung up their noses.
---
Good point
Eben I wonā€™t be ordering on the 15th FYI before like I said tho Iā€™m open to them being decent, because I like my lashes, and if I donā€™t like them I will give an honest review
Iā€™ll just put my name as Yasmin or Freya harvey and she wonā€™t bat an eyelid because she gets that many orders from them
---

Also duck OFF
I know you like to think your dog tit donā€™t stink ebenā€¦ is she jokingā€¦ you can smell it from another room. Honestly the lengths this bleep will go to.
Also ahe forgets she tells us about the dogs shitting in her house all the timeā€¦.
Ps but cali didnā€™t ask to pick up the tit you asked her to
Also I have dog tit in my garden from having my mums dogs a couple weeks ago (itā€™s cold and we donā€™t go out there plus I work so excuse my laziness) and itā€™s still not fossilised. Dog tit doesnā€™t fossilise in 2 days

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else dreading the wedding, sheā€™ll get weeks of content from that .. the ā€œIā€™ve waited a thousand yearsā€ song from twilight playing over the unit in a white grown dancing with a gnome on stilts in a swamp ā€¦ I donā€™t have the energy

She hasnā€™t even known him a thousand days šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
B938CD2B-BECA-44E1-BC29-D82DA64A138B.jpeg

What we thinking the blanked word is?
Iā€™m thinking it definitely says ā€œmy sisters a P*doā€

• Haha
Reactions: 23
But didnā€™t she try ebens lashes on before and then forgot about them? Why, if theyā€™re so amazing?
Also love the backtracking ā€œI didnā€™t use a filter intentionallyā€ well you did hun because it doesnā€™t just put it on for you automatically.
---
View attachment 2081167
What we thinking the blanked word is?
Iā€™m thinking it definitely says ā€œmy sisters a P*doā€
So funny and āœØ edgy āœØ
Sheā€™s real sorry isnā€™t she šŸ‘€

I thought she said you could smell it and know theyā€™d tit just not whereā€¦ WHICH IS IT?
Itā€™s the way she went into the dressing room and didnā€™t instantly be like ā€˜oh Iā€™ll just pick them upā€™. She sat doing her hair and the childrenā€™s hair whilst just leaving them there on the floor šŸ˜­ who behaves like that itā€™s insane

Reactions: 18
Itā€™s the way she went into the dressing room and didnā€™t instantly be like ā€˜oh Iā€™ll just pick them upā€™. She sat doing her hair and the childrenā€™s hair whilst just leaving them there on the floor šŸ˜­ who behaves like that itā€™s insane
Exactly this. If dog tit genuinely didnā€™t stink (sure Jan) and she hadnā€™t been in that room and she cleaned it up straight away then itā€™s whatever. But she left it there for BOTH kids to step in.

And suck Lloyd? Iā€™d rather suck a gremlins toe then have that thing anywhere near me.

• Haha
Exactly this. If dog tit genuinely didnā€™t stink (sure Jan) and she hadnā€™t been in that room and she cleaned it up straight away then itā€™s whatever. But she left it there for BOTH kids to step in.

And suck Lloyd? Iā€™d rather suck a gremlins toe then have that thing anywhere near me.
Also, so she doesnā€™t go into her dressing room to get ready or anything? Sheā€™s in there all the time and coincidentally didnā€™t go in there the two days the dog tit had been there.
Her followers must be thick as duck to believe that!!!

PLz if any of the people who are on here who make the tiktok videos, if you could stitch that Insta story post with some videos of eben referencing dog tit I would appreciate that :)

Reactions: 10
Anyone see the vid where she stands holding a small pile of postage labelsā€¦ blatantly a ā€˜look I have ordersā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ number 1 TIKTOKER in the UK ā€¦ that pile says different!
Also the quick flash of her lashesā€¦ why does the box look battered that she put in a Jiffy bag to post out in the clip?

Did she say they hadnā€™t been in the dressing room so didnā€™t see the šŸ’© They had that premier 2 days before they had the kids for that sleepover so they obv had been in there..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean yep, we pay thousands to train as vets and didn't you know there's a degree in picking up dog tit? First day of training, picking up shits.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good point
---

Also duck OFF
---

Ps but cali didnā€™t ask to pick up the tit you asked her to
Also I have dog tit in my garden from having my mums dogs a couple weeks ago (itā€™s cold and we donā€™t go out there plus I work so excuse my laziness) and itā€™s still not fossilised. Dog tit doesnā€™t fossilise in 2 days
So the Tik toks of them going out in the middle of the night ā€œpotty trainingā€ was a complete hoax and a ā€œjust for contentā€ vid šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ never to be talked about afain

Reactions: 9
Why has she put ā€œdonā€™t askā€ about cali wanting to be a vet as if itā€™s some really weird ambition?šŸ˜‚ back to the Russian streets you go cali hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone see the vid where she stands holding a small pile of postage labelsā€¦ blatantly a ā€˜look I have ordersā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ number 1 TIKTOKER in the UK ā€¦ that pile says different!
Also the quick flash of her lashesā€¦ why does the box look battered that she put in a Jiffy bag to post out in the clip?

Did she say they hadnā€™t been in the dressing room so didnā€™t see the šŸ’© They had that premier 2 days before they had the kids for that sleepover so they obv had been in there..
She would have been better off making something unique and more catered to her like fanny wipes or something. The market is over flowing with eyelash brands and hers are way too expensive and tit for the money you're paying. Get much better value literally anywhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.