Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just going to park myself here, can't believe I never found her threads before lmao

Reactions: 7
Do you think every time they go out for dinner she gets her purse out to pay and he’s like ‘thanks babe’
I bet he doesn’t even pay for as much as a cuppa when they go to the garden center

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg Lloyds video saying he's not a gold digger and the next bombshell video will prove it..... he was friends with Matty Healy when they were 6 😆😆😆😆😆😆 I can't

.... You're right Lloyd you were practically famous yourself before Eden. And in the same video he also calls himself humble. Hes comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will buy a pair for tattle. Not til 15th tho.
please let me know if you’d prefer me to buy a pair of lashes or individuals.
I’m not buying both, and also I’m a seasoned lash wearer so eben better tit her pants.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I will buy a pair for tattle. Not til 15th tho.
please let me know if you’d prefer me to buy a pair of lashes or individuals.
I’m not buying both, and also I’m a seasoned lash wearer so eben better tit her pants.
You're more generous than I am. There's no way I'd give my hard earned money to that trollop just to get pink eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No way will they last five days. She could have proved it by keeping them on but had a crappy excuse.

Reactions: 3
Just a random thought after reading Yaz’s thread but unless it’s the whole “I don’t film every part of my life!” excuse then I don’t think I’ve ever seen Eden, Lloyd, Freya and Ricky go out on double dates.

Seemingly Ricky was set up with Freya to stop Lloyd from seeing his (long lost forgotten) friends, yet they never seem to hang out - at least just the four of them.

Must be because Ricky actually hates Eden and sees the life she drained from LL. All speculation but definitely true 😅

Reactions: 13
Is it 5 days or 5 wears? Surely her glue doesn’t last 5 days
The kiss individual ones with their glue last me about 4/5, sometimes only 3, depending on what I’ve been doing. That’s a proper glue with a sealant and you know, a proper company. Hers probably last that long cos she doesn’t wash herself or her face properly.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.