Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

user726

VIP Member
My bf doesn’t know who Eden and Yaz are or anything about them but I stuck the podcast on whilst he’s playing fifa and I didn’t realise he was listening in and his only comments at the end was ‘I don’t know what the fuck podcast you just watched but whoever that girl is is obsessed with herself and the other one enables it’
Think he just summed up Eden and Yaz perfectly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Gos_Sip Girl

Early, but thread suggestion...

"Munchausen Syndrome: Consider yourself diagnosed"

Has she fuck got ADHD, never seen the like of it in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Little legs in heels 🤣🤣 can we have an edit @livelaughlobotomy please? Just the photo of Lloyd in yazs boots but add heels 👠 😂🤣
---

No way! Say goodbye to Lloyd yas because Eden will NEVER let you around him once you've got fake knockers for her to be jealous of 😂 even with a face full of fillers Edens been very vocal on 'Fake' boobs. This should be interesting
I couldn't find the pic of him in Yaz's boots but I did find this photo of him trying on his wedding shoes 😂
Picsart_23-04-11_10-31-23-369.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 58
View attachment 2103214
why would you find that funny? It’s disturbing. Do you think she is sending them to herself to try and make it seem like other people are as messed up as the twisted sisters themselves? Or maybe she just attracts other incestuous creeps.
This is fucking grim and I dont understand why anyone would laugh and joke about it.

I'm not sure how to put a trigger warning on here, so this is your notice..

I was abused as a child, and I was brave enough to tell my parents about it despite being so young. Imagine any of her young followers seeing her stories like that, and thinking that it's normal to be INTIMATE with ANY family member?

Thats genuinely triggered me to fuck. The little girl in me is raging at the issues she causes on a daily basis. Children should know this is not normal.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58