Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it 5 days or 5 wears? Surely her glue doesn’t last 5 days
She said they’ll last up to 5 days but she’s ‘awful’ so she’ll rip them off tomorrow. Obviously saying that as if they are hanging off the day after that’s her excuse 😂

Reactions: 11
Just noticed she’s also used a lash filter.. that’s how tit Edens lashes are, that yas needed to promote them from a distance and using a filter 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She said they’ll last up to 5 days but she’s ‘awful’ so she’ll rip them off tomorrow. Obviously saying that as if they are hanging off the day after that’s her excuse 😂
She’s awful alright

There’s no way I’d give big bird my money even if it was solely for piss taking purposes

Reactions: 11
Do you think every time they go out for dinner she gets her purse out to pay and he’s like ‘thanks babe’
I bet he doesn’t even pay for as much as a cuppa when they go to the garden center
I reckon she slyly passes him her bank car so he doesn’t feel emasculated and he can pretend he’s paying

Reactions: 5
I reckon she slyly passes him her bank car so he doesn’t feel emasculated and he can pretend he’s paying
I really don’t think she cares about emasculating him, she’s always doing it, she treats him like a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s with the little silence and caught off guard thing at the beginning of her videos? Like she doesn’t know it’s recording..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is anyone else dreading the wedding, she’ll get weeks of content from that .. the “I’ve waited a thousand years” song from twilight playing over the unit in a white grown dancing with a gnome on stilts in a swamp … I don’t have the energy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is anyone else dreading the wedding, she’ll get weeks of content from that .. the “I’ve waited a thousand years” song from twilight playing over the unit in a white grown dancing with a gnome on stilts in a swamp … I don’t have the energy
Her dress will probably be bright green because ✨edgy✨

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're more generous than I am. There's no way I'd give my hard earned money to that trollop just to get pink eye 😂
Well it’ll Be worth it if they’re tit, because I’ll POST THE TEA
if they’re good, I’ve got a decent pair of lashes that I’ve paid through the nose for but it’s not all lost!
WIN WIN

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.