Eden Harvz #55 My online behaviour has sealed my own fate, but please give me brand deals because I am great!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t help but read that in the posh voice she came out with when Lloyd sprayed her with water after she’d had a blow dry 😂 “why on earth are you looking at my fiancés LinkedIn”
88472B2A-2BF5-41E7-9C40-4B6A0164B389.jpeg
1F51CE3A-5A24-4841-9EE7-A490836BC065.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She would have been better off making something unique and more catered to her like fanny wipes or something. The market is over flowing with eyelash brands and hers are way too expensive and tit for the money you're paying. Get much better value literally anywhere else
Fajita wipes 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😂
---
I couldn’t help but read that in the posh voice she came out with when Lloyd sprayed her with water after she’d had a blow dry 😂 “why on earth are you looking at my fiancés LinkedIn”
View attachment 2081776View attachment 2081777
Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha ffs 😂 a giant unit shed ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also Eden who doesn’t feel embarrassment can’t post her own lashes because theres so many and she’s embarrassed 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Also Eden who doesn’t feel embarrassment can’t post her own lashes because theres so many and she’s embarrassed 🫤
I was thinking exactly this when I watched her video this morning. The contradictions and lies are overflowing. At this point I don’t even believe her name is Eden.

Oh yeah it’s not it’s eben 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they have a unit/office space why aren’t they using it. She’s the biggest brag, there’d have been a full on “look how we made it” Esque video to celebrate her shampire growing. One min they don’t have a unit, now they have a giant unit shed. Which is it eben?
next she’ll be packing fake orders on camera to create the illusion she’s constantly selling her lashes… oh… awkward.

Reactions: 17
View attachment 2081776View attachment 2081777
Hahahhaha no, wait.... I was joking when I said the unit was the plastic shed he keeps the coke zeros in... 💀 Is he genuinely referring to that as a unit? These two are their own trolls at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her lashes called ‘good 2 go’ keep reminding me of the ‘to good too go’ food bags you can buy from companies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Are E-unit and Tom Thumb really this deluded or are they just complete and utter bull shitters?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her lashes called ‘good 2 go’ keep reminding me of the ‘to good too go’ food bags you can buy from companies 🤣
No doubt she done that on purpose. Steal a well established name for herself, doesn't surprise me

Reactions: 4
Eden hun, the giant unit shed is where you live, and you don’t own that either. Do go and buy another Anine Bing hoodie though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.